X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • purplerain1234
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
    I recommend everybody that is visiting Amsterdam, there is one store you must visit and that is CarmaComa,
    Agree. Very friendly and helpful staff as well!

Comment

• 550BC
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Great store - the interior perhaps is a bit too 90s but they are not afraid to buy challenging pieces. They wanted to carry the magazine, too.
      perfect! hopefully they will!

Yes I like the fact that they sell Rick Owens his HUN line
      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
        http://shopalchemist.com/#

Theres also The Webster but they carry a lot of Lanvin and MMM. Alchemist carries all of the Avant-Garde stuff.

PLUS THE RICK STORE!? But everyone knows that.
        cheers r&j! The Alchemist had great stuff and some interesting labels (Rick, Julius, m.a+, Mihara Yasuhiro, etc.). the car park location is pretty cool too:

the Rick store was good too, very similar buy to the NYC store. dunno who the fuck is going to buy a $66.5k fur Hun shawl in Miami though.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
          cheers r&j! The Alchemist had great stuff and some interesting labels (Rick, Julius, m.a+, Mihara Yasuhiro, etc.). the car park location is pretty cool too:

the Rick store was good too, very similar buy to the NYC store. dunno who the fuck is going to buy a $66.5k fur Hun shawl in Miami though.
          Miami is an international shopping destination, it's not random that Rick set up shop there, (in my hometown represent)

The Alchemist buy and the RO Miami buy are different as well so it's not competition.

and to answer your question:

South American aristocrats.
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Yep. Brazil shops in Miami.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Resonkuken
              • Oct 2012

yEP, I can vouch for argentinians. The only places they seem to know in the US are Miami and Orlando.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                • Mar 2007

Taipei

any recommendations for shops in Taipei? or interesting cafés, spaces, ...

it's been awhile since my last visit ... only recall visiting Undercover (which I think is no more ?) and Medium Rare.

Comment

• YohAnn
                  • May 2012

Paris

Originally posted by darkart View Post
                  Thank you from the replies. Just wondering if there's any place selling hidden brands which are not really famous . Any places i can find those Boutiques in Paris? or is there any area of places good for shopping local brand garments? Thank You. Really Looking forward to go to Paris
                  Hi,
                  I've just joined in this forum and maybe it's too late but here is some adresses in Paris I recommend :

Tom Greyhound
                  Tom Greyhound Paris is a concept store featuring a selected range of Men’s & Women’s designer clothing and accessories. Tom Greyhound stages its identity: a store entirely dedicated to a multicultural and contemporary approach to fashion.

19 Rue de Saintonge, Paris, 75003
                  Already well known in their original country, this corean based concept store has been opened its first store in Paris this year.
                  In addition to "already well known" creators like Alexander Wang, Damir Doma, Christian Wijnants or Bernhard Willhelm, they present also some designers never represented in Paris.

Boutique O-Paris
                  16, rue du Bourg-Tibourg, Paris, 75004

They are specialized in emerging new designers coming from worldwide like Barbara I Gongini, Cinzia Araia, Leon Louis, A New Cross and etc, and I heard they'll have also Strateas Carlucci and Anna Izorska this A/W.

Those 2 shops propose both men and women clothings, shoes and accessories.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

spending a couple of weeks in Europe and was hoping to get some recommendations for stores to visit, will be traveling through Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. thanks guys!

Comment

• jostun
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by dji View Post
                      spending a couple of weeks in Europe and was hoping to get some recommendations for stores to visit, will be traveling through Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. thanks guys!
                      Suus in Madrid. But the best shop in Spain is in Bilbao: Persuade. Worth having some time in your tour around Spain to go to visit the store in Bilbao.

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

thanks jostun, was planning to visit Suus in Madrid and Stijl in Brussels. probably don't have time to visit Bilbao (otherwise I'd visit San Sebastian for the food as well!) as I only have 6 days in Spain.

Comment

• Lucky Strike
                          • Apr 2009

Speaking of, if I remember correctly there was a store in San Sebastian that carried a pretty decent stock of BBS (at least in 2011 when I visited)...cannot remember the name though (?). Persuade in Bilbao as mentioned is probably the best in that area though...with very friendly staff.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                            • Apr 2013

what is there in korea?
                            Originally posted by unwashed
                            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                            Originally posted by Ahimsa
                            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

after some research I'm planning to visit the following:
                              Brussels
                              Stijl

Paris
                              l'éclaireur
                              Le Bon Marché
                              Rick Owens

Barcelona
                              DOSHABURI DOSHABURI

Madrid
                              Suus

Lisbon seems to be devoid of any interesting shops but I'm sure it'll be a charming city nonetheless.

Comment

• TheArchitect
                                • Jul 2013

Le bon marché... you can forget...
                                https://www.facebook.com/arootsorg

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎