• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

New Items: German Military Sneakers, Rick Owens/Slab, Ann Demeulemeester

Hi guys, got a few new things in at Cycle-Two:

A couple of pairs of Rick Owens and Slab pants, an Ann Demeulemeester drape front jacket and the vintage German Military trainers that everyone from Margiela to Hedi have sold as their own at crazy prices.

Hope everyone is having a great thursday!

Best,

Albert

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Re: New Items: German Military Sneakers, Rick Owens/Slab, Ann Demeulemeester

Curious as to if you think any of the sizes you carry would fit a 7.5-8, maybe an 8.5 if they're a tad on the smaller size?
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

I think the 260's will work as maybe will the 265's. They translate (roughly) to a 40 and 41 respectively.

Your best bet though is to go with the total shoe length measurement and compare to a pair that you have.

Hope that helps mate!

-A

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

I have two more pairs of the size 41 (labeled as 265) German Military sneakers available for sale.

They'll fit a size 8.5-9 US. Spanking new!

$85 plus shipping per pair!

Just place the order through Cycle-Two.

Comment

• stylish
          • May 2007

Do you have any more pics of the Military Sneaks (top, back and front)? I might be interested in a pair, seein as I wear a size 41 in almost all my shoes.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

I just sold out of all the ones that I had unfortunately!

I'm working on getting more in so I'll definitely let you know if/when I do. In the meantime, they do show up on ebay every so often so you may have some good luck there!

Comment

• rickismylover
              • Dec 2008

anyone know where to find the demeulemeester eyeball necklace? looks like a monocle but has a cool eye insert instead of glass??

Comment

• Purity
                • Apr 2007

Fuck, John. This thread is ancient and such a random place to post the question in.

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Purity View Post
                  Fuck, John. This thread is ancient and such a random place to post the question in.
                  Dude clearly searched the site with some keywords and posted in every thread that came up.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎