X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Women's Jewelry

I searched, and couldn't find a thread on this. [:O] Here are some random selections of mine.
    </p>

From Moss: </p>

Gold zipper necklace by Frans van Nieuwenborg and Martijn Wegman Rose brooch by Esther Knobel
    </p>

</p>

Painted pearls from Makkum by Alexander van Slobbe</p>

</p>
    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Re: Women's Jewelry

Wouters &amp; Hendrix</p>

Coiled arrow ring and Curled Leaf ring
    </p>

</p>
    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

Rose thorn earrings by Lee Hale</p>

</p>

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

Natalia Brilli's leather covered jewelry (I am extremely close to giving the cameo brooch a good home.[:$]) </p>

Devil Necklace</p>

</p>

Leather Cameo</p>

</p>

Comment

• deuxmille
          • Nov 2006

I really like those last two pieces and the painted pearl necklace. The leather covered necklace is particularly interesting. I don't know if it's the picture but the leather seems too be much more "tight" around the piece than most leather covered pieces I've seen in person.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

im loving the zipper necklace,</p>

I also love this coiled arrow ring.</p>

thanks for the posts Laika, </p>

Any info on the prices and availability (stocklists)?</p>
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

Zam, the zipper necklace is available at Moss, in gold for $245 and in silver for $225</p>

Wouters &amp; Hendrix is at Aloha Rag, and the coiled arrow ring is in 18K gold for $650. They are also stocked at L'ArtiChaut, which is a lovely, Singapore based showroom with lots of cool, whimsical jewelry (men's as well as women's).</p>

Deuxmille, those are my favorites as well! That NB necklace is leather molded around beads and bones. </p>

I also love the painted pearls, which cost a whopping $3000. [:|]</p>

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

OMGHI2 Alexander van Slobbe! I was wondering what happened to him. I guess he moved from fashion to jewelry? Or is it a collaboration? [:^)]. Thanks, laika - these are some gorgeous pieces. That rose would turn my head on the street for sure.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

You're welcome, Faust....here is an AVS link for you.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Needless to say, I'm posting some Shaun Leane.

More stuff,

Last edited by Faust; 08-12-2009, 08:27 AM.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]You're welcome, Faust....here is an AVS link for you.
                      [/quote]</p>

Thanks. It looks very grown up now [:^)].
                      </p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                        • Sep 2006

Some very cool stuff from House of Done</p>

Our very own droogist is a friend of the designers, which I discovered when I tried (unsuccesfully) to get a hold of one of these expandable necklaces.</p>

</p>

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

Also from House of Done, this is my house rings--I love these! I'm sure they are unisex.
                          </p>

</p>

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

those necklaces are funky! and i like the house ring with the branch top - cute [:D]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Zam, the zipper necklace is available at Moss, in gold for $245 and in silver for $225</p>

Wouters &amp; Hendrix is at Aloha Rag, and the coiled arrow ring is in 18K gold for $650. They are also stocked at L'ArtiChaut, which is a lovely, Singapore based showroom with lots of cool, whimsical jewelry (men's as well as women's).</p>

Deuxmille, those are my favorites as well! That NB necklace is leather molded around beads and bones. </p>

I also love the painted pearls, which cost a whopping $3000. [:|]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Well, Birthday coming up in four weeks, the ole boy will be 31 on june 17th.</p>

Daaammnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! I just realizeed im old now!</p>

Where i grew up, an old (idiot) sage once said, none of us youth will not live past quarter century............</p>

Some of my friends didnt (RIP) but i did!!!!!!!! Ha!!! maybe that zipper necklace in Gold will be a nice present to myself.</p>

i know its for women , but i dont care.</p>

thanks for the info laika!!!!!</p>

il'll check it out, also, the (price) difference between the silver and gold is too narrow.
                              </p>
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎