Thread: GOOD stores in Milan - yes they exist!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default GOOD stores in Milan - yes they exist!

NOTE - VERY OLD POST

DAAD Dantone has locations, one is quite close to the more central shopping areas on Corso Matteotti inside a small shopping arcade. this one is also the first or main store. They stock Raf Simons, Poell, Attachment, Y's, Margiela, Undercoverism, CDG, Rick Owens,LUC, Viridi-Anne and some others I cant recall right now. The second store on Via Santo Spirito had most of the same brands except no Poell.

Antonioli is a really nice store. it took me a while to find an adress for this, my friend told me earlier about a store located somewhere in the Navigli district inside an old movie theatre (Via Paoli). the interior is very nice and apparently its one of the first movie theatres in Milan. they stock Margiela, Dries Van Noten, Ann D, Rick Owens, Label Under Construction etc.

everyone probably knows Corso Como 10. the location is very cool. the store itself is like a better version of Colette, they store a shitload of brands and actually carry something from many of them. however the biggest selections were from more mainstram brands, but they also had Ann D, CDG etc. worth a visit definitely. their outlet is not far away but I was unfortunately short on time so couldn't make it there.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Default Re: GOOD stores in Milan - yes they exist!

Thanks for the report, Mike. It's especially valuable as these stores look pretty obscure. I've been to 10 Corso Como, and you are absolutely right - it's so much better than Colette. Did you go to the 2nd floor to the gallery? I wish you'd tell me you were going to Milan - there is a pizzeria around the corner from 10 Corso Como that would blow your mind.

Did you see the V+R store? It's trippy!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default Re: GOOD stores in Milan - yes they exist!

didn't check the gallery cause we were in a bit of a hurry when we were there´

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

A little bump.

Anyone know of any good stores in Milan apart from those mentioned by lowrey? Going there the last weekend of february to visit a friend.

Henry Cuir, if you need fantastic leather (not SZ style)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Henry Cuir, if you need fantastic leather (not SZ style)
    I don't know if I would go so far as to say it's not SZ style. Henry cuir makes awesome stuff. Definitely worth checking out. Along the same lines, Henry Beguelin would be worth a look if you're into that sort of thing, although Henry Cuir has much fewer shops around and I generally prefer what they do.

Hi guys,
    i'm from Milan and the shop mentioned by Mike lowrey are the best shop in Milan,another good shop(near Milan) not mentioned is "Interno5" http://interno05.com