• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
    Enjoyed the talk yesterday Faust. I loved how you emphasized that Iris' work was about making ideas come to fruition through resourcefulness, thought out design, and craftsmanship as opposed to the futuristic impossibleness that the media may paint it as. Very inspiring stuff. The exhibition was amazing. It was so cool to touch the materials that she used. Made me appreciate the final form it a lot more. It being paired with Philip Beesley's work blew my mind. Seeing inorganic things behave that way really made me rethink what is possible. Have to go back and see it again.
    Thank you! Were you the one who introduced yourself?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lex1017
      • Jul 2015

Unfortunately I did not. Ran up to see the exhibit then had to take off..... Also too intimidated.

Comment

• tylerpatrickbrand
        • Sep 2015

I've heard you can get a selection of Reinhard Plank hats at Thomas Balint's studio space kind of thing - when he opens it publicly. Is that true, and is there any time in specific to go? Would love to be able to try on for sizing before purchasing one.

I really need to get to that Iris exhibit, god damn.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
          Unfortunately I did not. Ran up to see the exhibit then had to take off..... Also too intimidated.
          Dude...
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Serpentine has guidi half off. Might be for the weekend only. Showed up on their IG stories.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎