• UserName1
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by sunny View Post

Really like my new pair of optical eyewear. Comfortable and very Yohji
    great these

Comment

• Jtothewhat
      • Oct 2014

I have had some bad luck with eyewear lately. About 6 months ago I purchased a pair of Rigards, the newer aluminium frames with horn on the arms, within a couple of days of wear (not even as my only pair, but in rotation with 2 other frames) the nose piece fell off and was irreparable due to how it attaches. The shop I bought them at in Seoul exchanged them for a new pair which was nice, however within 2/3 months the spot where the nose piece attaches was pushing through the front of the aluminium frame..again I returned them for a new pair..it's been 1 week and the nose piece on the new (3rd pair) snapped already. I never wear my glasses todo anything but work (I don't do physical labor), and am very careful with them.

The shop (Haute Eye in Seoul, I actually quite recommend them) said since Rigards is just venturing into the aluminium frames they are having issues, that the people he deals with at the brand have acknowledged it's a bit of an issue, and is going to try and get it sorted out with the company.. but it has been frustrating. Thinking I may just go for the full horn and hoping that they fare a bit better.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Jtothewhat View Post
        I have had some bad luck with eyewear lately. About 6 months ago I purchased a pair of Rigards, the newer aluminium frames with horn on the arms, within a couple of days of wear (not even as my only pair, but in rotation with 2 other frames) the nose piece fell off and was irreparable due to how it attaches. The shop I bought them at in Seoul exchanged them for a new pair which was nice, however within 2/3 months the spot where the nose piece attaches was pushing through the front of the aluminium frame..again I returned them for a new pair..it's been 1 week and the nose piece on the new (3rd pair) snapped already. I never wear my glasses todo anything but work (I don't do physical labor), and am very careful with them.

The shop (Haute Eye in Seoul, I actually quite recommend them) said since Rigards is just venturing into the aluminium frames they are having issues, that the people he deals with at the brand have acknowledged it's a bit of an issue, and is going to try and get it sorted out with the company.. but it has been frustrating. Thinking I may just go for the full horn and hoping that they fare a bit better.
        just get Kuboraums, I have never had a single issue with any of their frames. I am forced to permanently wear glasses because I had an accident that caused my right eye to have permanent damage and I have to wear prisms which cannot be made into contacts, its taken me a long time to come to terms with it, but I am permanently wearing glasses unless I can figure out a surgery.
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Which Rigards horn models are closest to their RG0091 (sterling) in terms of shape and silhouette?

The RG0098 looks fairly close, albeit a bit thicker, but the bridge isn't really my speed.

Perhaps they've released a model that was basically the RG0091 but with horn temples/tips?
          Last edited by Lohikaarme; 11-18-2017, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Ahimsa
            Vegan Police
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
            Which Rigards horn models are closest to their RG0091 (sterling) in terms of shape and silhouette?

Perhaps they've released a model that was basically the RG0091 but with horn temples/tips?
            Shoot us an email at buy@sz-mag.com and I'm fairly certain we could get Rigards to make you a horn frame based on the silver one or something very close to it.
            StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• mindreader
              • Nov 2017

I don't look really for a branded eye wear. Anything that fits me well and feels comfortable, that will be fine.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎