Clear All
  • surver
    • Oct 2007

is back!!!

www.matsudaeyewear.com

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

I'm digging the Doma x Mykita collabs especially in the graphite. Seems to be available online through a number of sites but why is the price so crazy? Is it a materials thing that I'm missing?
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• surver
        • Oct 2007

Comment

• voice_on_tape
          • Jun 2011

Mykita Mylon is fantastic, its a little more technical than "3d printed" per se the process is called selective laser sintering. Very good stuff :)

Originally posted by agentred View Post
          Anybody have an opinion on the Mykita Mylon 3d printed glasses? I saw them in person and the texture is interesting..
          -v_o_t
          sale items

Comment

• voice_on_tape
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            I'm digging the Doma x Mykita collabs especially in the graphite. Seems to be available online through a number of sites but why is the price so crazy? Is it a materials thing that I'm missing?
            The insert is made of buffalo horn. Though the price discrepancy btwn the buffalo horn versions and the acetate versions seems hardly justifiable by that fact alone. 2500 for the buffalo horn and I think $6-700 on the acetate. Doesnt make too much sense to me. The DD01 is pretty epic though. Wearing them in my avitar pic ;)
            -v_o_t
            sale items

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Meanwhile, buffalo horn Rigards go for $600-700.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Meanwhile, buffalo horn Rigards go for $600-700.
                Exactly my point ;) Rigards = handmade awesomeness & JMV = the man!
                -v_o_t
                sale items

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

The Rigards 0002 that are worn by the nosebleed guy in the promo video are awesome. Slightly different than the OtherFashion version. Nice balance of the handmade/etched work of Rigards and classic styling without looking too heavy. High up on my wants list. Do they offer it in the black frame with a more sunglass tinted lens?

edit: NVM. Otherfashion got the lens question covered :D
                  Last edited by Chinorlz; 07-26-2013, 02:50 PM.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Just heads up to anyone considering Rigards on OtherFashion - we can get you any model in any combination. What we put up is our edit as not to flood the website with too many products.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Just heads up to anyone considering Rigards on OtherFashion - we can get you any model in any combination. What we put up is our edit as not to flood the website with too many products.
                      That is wonderful news Faust to say the least. Such a direct connection with the creators of the work (not to mention quite frankly at significantly less than other retailers from what I have seen) is something really special!

Comment

• agentred
                        • Jul 2009

Agreed, kudos on otherfashion, my only question is: can we get fit pics on any of the glasses? I tried googling the numbers but they often just link back to OF or other sites with the same pictures.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

We have photos that Rigards have taken. We can post those. Would that help?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• agentred
                            • Jul 2009

We have photos that Rigards have taken. We can post those. Would that help?
                            Yes please, I personally am trying to get a gauge on how the 0026's fit, but I think it would be generally helpful too.

Also, can I get the shape of one pair in the color of another at the standard rate, or does it cost more? (allowing for natural variations in color, of course)

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                              • Jun 2011

Colors: black, camo, and amber. With or without nose pads.
                              -v_o_t
                              sale items

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by agentred View Post
                                Yes please, I personally am trying to get a gauge on how the 0026's fit, but I think it would be generally helpful too.

Also, can I get the shape of one pair in the color of another at the standard rate, or does it cost more? (allowing for natural variations in color, of course)
                                You can get any pair in any color ally options are available in the drop down menu for any individual product on otherfashion.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎