X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ a must for any self-respecting goth ninja.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• diamonds
      • Dec 2006

i'm down with that black toilet paper.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
        quoted for truth! made with care in iceland!

Goddamn that Minke dork Merz. I'm obsessed.

The BS&PS pieces are really lovely. The aura that surrounds the pieces and attention to detail are amazing.

How much is the blade again? I thought someone on the forum purchased one? $500-800? Or was it more?

I really love the silver snakehead piece held in place by a knot in the red scarf. Absolutely beautiful... (not sure if I've ever used this emoticon before hehehe)
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

the razor is around $2K if I remember correctly.
          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
            the razor is around $2K if I remember correctly.
            d'oh... it's beautiful but I don't think I can swing that for a blade

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

there are hundreds to choose from on ebay:

haven't dug around too much, bet there can be some seriously amazing ones to be found on there though!

Comment

• fadetogrey
                • Apr 2009

I think some of Natalia Brilli's non jewelry pieces are interesting gifts. I would definitely like getting them!

I once found an armadillo taxidermy on craigslist that I wanted somebody to gift to me, but most people who get me gifts don't like getting "strange" things.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ I don't know, I think these are borderline absurd. While I can see how these can be cute, what is the difference between these and a Prada wrench set?
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fadetogrey
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    /\ I don't know, I think these are borderline absurd. While I can see how these can be cute, what is the difference between these and a Prada wrench set?
                    I dunno, I think they're kind of cool (the natalia brilli stuff that is)... I guess they don't please everyone

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

The last thing I imagine a Prada lover to need is a set if wrenches. The only relationship I can come up with is that most of them are, in fact, tools.

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by merz
                        where2kop vintage deadstock straight-razor blades? i'm kind of looking for one in the more practical sense rather than mammoth and shit. that'd be nice, but..
                        A lot of antique stores have them.

Comment

• May 2007

Not only fun, but no more ingrown hair/razor bumps on the neck.

Don't start with that razer though... makes a huge difference between the models and even the blades...

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                          Double-edge safety razor - this particular model is from Merkur.</p>

</p>

</p>

Badger hair shaving brush: </p>

</p>

</p>

And classic shaving soap/cream. (no need for picture)</p>

Not only those razors look pretty good, crafted of massive stainless steel, but used correctly in conjunction with a good shaving brush and cream (for creating the best lather), you'll get the closest and at the same time most comfortable and gentle shave of your life. Not only the shave is way better than the usual multiple-blade stuff, it's also way cheaper. You can buy a decent razor and brush for at total of $100. While it might sound expensive, it's cheap in the long run, as good double-edges blades can be used several times, and cost about 5-10 cent each, contratry to the ridiculoously expensive Gilette catridges. And did I mention that shaving can actually be quite fun? :)</p>

An introduction to traditional wet shaving: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xjhIy9rgWQU
                          </p>

</p>

</p>

<object height="355" width="425">
                          <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xjhIy9rgWQU&amp;rel=1">
                          <param name="wmode" value="transparent">
                          <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xjhIy9rgWQU&amp;rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

W hotels store has these puppies well discounted with coupon code X7K48. Usually not a fan of skulls, but this is a well-crafted exception. I will put this memento mori in my bathroom so I can contemplate the transience of life while sitting on the john.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• feralpartykids
                              • Feb 2010

This is a cool bottle and the vodka isn't that bad either
                              Crystal Head Vodka
                              "Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open."
                              -Lord Thomas Dewar

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

Wow dude that is sick! I got an alcoholic friend, gonna keep this item in mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎