• Show
Clear All
  • shrinkwatson
    • Jun 2015

hi all respected members i am new over here

Comment

• Mezeinee
      • Apr 2015

I am 27, I live in Berlin and I study American literature and film. Some of my interest are horror films, cooking, classical music, and fashion.
      https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• 37ING
        • Jun 2015

Same 27 here, I began my interest in fashion from 2012, gradually fell in love on some designers discussed here such as Rick Owens, Thom Browne, Yohji Yamamoto, MA+, Guidi.

Hope can gain more knowledge here.
        Last edited by 37ING; 08-31-2015, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Poltergeisha
          • Jul 2015

Hi! I'm 26-year-old female, living in the Netherlands and soon i will start studying for my masters degree. My biggest passion is (listening to ) alternative music and graphic design.

Comment

• ClockworkRabbit
            • May 2015

Hey guys, I've had an interest in this type of fashion for a while now, but only recently found this board. Hope to be getting more involved soon :)

Comment

• round
              • Aug 2015

I'm Shane, 16, living in New York. Where I live isn't very fashion forward, but I started getting into caring about how I look after I got sober almost a year ago. Still trying to figure out what I'm doing, but for now I buy things, play xbox and watch movies.

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

Good on you, brotha.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I'd say promoting your forum on another forum is not a very good intro.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                    • Jul 2015

Thought I would chime in, 21 yrs from Melbourne.

Have been browsing for a couple of years, decided it was time to make an account and here I am.

CDG makes up the majority of my wardrobe and have a special soft spot for Carpe Diem

I like to draw/paint in my spare time and see the strange and peculiar things my mind can conjure up (I have a weird mind).

Comment

• khellick
                      • Oct 2015

Suppose I should post here since I just signed up.

Eighteen (soon to be 19) and male from Sydney, Australia. I'm just a poor uni student studying Economics who has a pretty diverse range of interests, which includes fashion.

Other interests include gaming, programming, music and reading.

I'm always happy to talk to people, and hopefully will be posting here often but probably won't be able to due to uni.

Cheers,
                      -Khellick

Comment

• Zukki
                        • Apr 2015

Buonasera everybody!

Been lurking for a while now, 21, italian from Zurich. (Hello fellow swiss SZ'lers, if you are out there!)
                        My biggest passions are fashion and photography. I wear mostly either RO/BBS or something entirely different like PureBlueJapan and Stone island.

Cheers, Sandro

Comment

• amulet
                          • Apr 2015

Greetings!

I'v been an avid reader of StyleZeitgeist magazine & lurker around these forums for a few years now - I'v finally plucked up the courage to start posting.

I live in Glasgow, Scotland.
                          I'm an aspiring writer who recently graduated in Philosophy, although as of right now I currently work in a watch repair clinic, restoring broken timepieces. I'm interested in going back to college to study design, with lofty aspirations of one day starting my own brand.

I'm a lover of art, poetry, mysticism & all things mysterious and magical, I guess you could say I'm a day-dreamer.

My favourite designer is Ann Demeulemeester - with my personal style pretty much reflecting her aesthetic (combined with my own minimalist ideals) although, I will often include other varied brands for texture and proportion (damir doma, yohji, song for the mute, geffory b. small etc.).

I'm really glad this place exists; I look forward to contributing & getting to know you all!
                          Last edited by amulet; 08-21-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Welcome, and double welcome to an Ann D. fan. Fewer of them on SZ these days, though she's my fashion godmother and by extension that of SZ.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Meizure
                              • Apr 2015

Hi!

Been following this forum for a while, so I guess I might as well start posting.
                              Short about myself:
                              I was born and live in Denmark. I got into fashion when I was 12 or so. So I've had an interest for fashion for about five - six years.
                              As of right now, I'm studying HHX (Higher Commercial Examination Programme). After that, I'm hoping to study either design (pattern making to be specific) or psychology.

My favorite designers are Carol Christian Poell, Helmut Lang, Rei Kawakubo, Rick Owens, and Yohji Yamamoto.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Welcome. Love the avatar. I just published an article on Undercover.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎