Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alphax010
    • Jan 2013

27, from the Netherlands. Been looking around for a while. Mostly in the classified section.

Cheers

Comment

• neongud
      • Mar 2013

Just saw this thread, figured I'd write a little summary.

26 years old. Born, raised and living in northern Norway.

I work as an electronics engineer.

Found this page a couple of years ago, and have lurked since. I recently decided to try some contribution.

Fav. designers include Rick, Boris and Julius.

Comment

• skslim
        • Dec 2014

Hello! I am a 21 year old from New Zealand, currently studying to become an optometrist. I have been lurking around these forums for quite some time learning about everything regarding the clothes/fashion I am interested in and wear everyday. Not much else to say other than my favourite designers are ccp, bbs, ro.

I will try contribute as much as I can but mostly here to learn! Hope to converse, learn and have fun in the process.

Comment

• ShinyDuke
          • Jan 2015

Hello everybody,

I am a uni student from Australia, currently planning on going on exchange to Japan. I have been interested in fashion from a young age and am still trying to find my own style. I lurked here for a little while and I found it very enlightening to learn about the deeper meanings of fashion. I look forward to joining everyone!

Comment

• Prudy
            • Jan 2015

Hi -

40, American expat living in Europe. Musician, occasional cube-dweller, currently learing the basics of sewing. Mostly, however, I just spend my time reading the news and drinking Chartreuse verte.

Comment

• hasin1312
              • Nov 2014

Mid twentys, living in Sweden. Been lurking for some time but have decided to start posting a little...

See you around!

Comment

• george5
                • Jan 2015

Hello eveyone. My name is George and Fashion is one of my biggest passion in life. My favourite designers are: Hedi Slimane and Jil Sander.

I'm glad to join this forum and I hope We share a great time.

Comment

• eight
                  • Jan 2015

Greetings SZ,
                  I'm eight,
                  here to discuss style and clothing
                  with others who share my interest

Comment

• Lordro
                    • Mar 2013

Hi SZ,
                    Been a lurker for awhile now. So trying to contribute and post a bit. I'm in my twenties living in San Francisco, working in tech.
                    Got into clothes thanks to my stylish college friends. Was into the whole GQ look for a bit (due to my friends) then made friends with a dude who was obsessed with Rick Owens and Damir Doma. I didn't get it at the time until I made the plunge with a Rick Leather and I've been obsessed ever since.
                    Thus I'm into Rick Owens, Damir Doma, Devoa, Sruli Recht, Julius, Guidi, Marsell, MA+.

Comment

• Slub
                      • Jan 2015

Hi all, I'm a textiles student from Sydney, long time lurker and first time poster. I have an extensive interest in denim and weaving, looking foward to joining the discussion here.

Comment

• dduyyy
                        • Jul 2014

Hi guys. I've been here for a while, but I think I still need some self introduction. Im currently a international relations/politics student from Hanoi, Vietnam. I've found my interest in fashion about 3 years ago, but its just got more serious when I found out the "avant garde fashion". The more I read, the more I find it suits me better than those mainstream (or whatever you name it). Its really interesting to not only wear the garments, but also learn about the fabric, the way your garments made, the designer's aesthete,... Before buying my first piece, I've spent 3-5 hours a day in 2 months just read and see all the images, and yeah, I have to admit that this is what I truly love. Its not only a hobby, it's turning into a part of my lifestyle.
                        In my place, there's not much chances to see the garments irl, and just a few people here know and understand what Im following. So this place is kind of my second "home", where I can meet and talk with people that share the same thoughts.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Welcome, everyone.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fredokin
                            • Apr 2014

Hi everyone, I'm a finance student in Chicago, and after lurking and discovering designers here I'm looking to contribute some. I've spent time on sufu but I feel that with where my style is going this would be a great place to learn. At the moment I'm interested in Forme, CCP, Devoa, Dries, Craig Green, Haider Ackermann, Jan Jan Van Essche, and older season Raf and Helmut, among others. Looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you!
                            Originally posted by gregor
                            it's terribly lit

Comment

• Defender
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2015

Hello,

I'm 34 and an attorney from northern Illinois, USA. I was a high school English teacher, but didn't like the politics of dealing with the administration.

I became a lawyer because I wanted to help people, but have found out that it's mostly sales and secretarial work, so I'm looking for another career change...maybe English or Law professor at the college level?

I enjoy Victorian/Romantic English literature (the focus of my B.A. and M.A. degrees), and maybe that's why I have gravitated to this board and brands like Ann D, Rick Owens, et al. When I saw the Sphinx Mens Rick Owens show I thought, "they're wearing short pants and high socks like a Dickens character illustration." Needless to say, I am going to have to buy into that collection pretty hard.

I have enjoyed this community so far, and I look forward to starting to post outfits for feedback.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Welcome. Glad to see more mature presence on SZ.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎