Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yubbermax
    • Jun 2014

Hi all, I'm a plastics engineering student near Boston. I like electronic music and Julius. I've been mostly lurking for the past few months but I look forward to contributing more.

Comment

• justinsmith
      • Jan 2015

Hi all!!

Hi i am newbie here from Sydney. I join this forum to discuss about men's fashion and clothing. Specially discuss about suits for men.
      Thanks in advance!

Comment

• eleves
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by justinsmith View Post
        Hi i am newbie here from Sydney. I join this forum to discuss about men's fashion and clothing. Specially discuss about suits for men.
        Thanks in advance!
        Hmmm while it is possible that you're on the wrong forum to discuss suits, if you are in fact here to discuss suiting in regards to the designers talked about here than that will surely lead to some interesting conversations!
        Originally posted by Faust
        HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• superluminal
          • Mar 2015

Might as well start posting!

I'm Lenora: 28, Brooklyn, graphic designer with lingering fashion influences after dropping out of Parsons.

I listen to far too much techno and occasionally throw dance parties! Standard uniform consists of leggings, black button-up, a pair of Sambas, and anything with a hood.

Completely enamoured with menswear as of late, mostly because current womenswear feels uninspiring / slightly too minimal.

Comment

• OVR
            • Sep 2014

Hello everyone, i'm going to start posting now!
            My name is Owen, I live in Rhode Island as a high school student as of now and plan to major in fashion marketing in the future. I am aware that the SZ demograph is typically people past my age, but I love the style and always have, and I feel this site best represents my style I believe to have found for the most part. I got into fashion through my parent's punk roots and loving the style integrated into it.
            My favorite designers are:
            Issey Miyake, Ann Demeulemeester, Rick Owens (of course), Tatsuro Horikawa, and Alexandre Plokhov [no particular order intended]

Comment

• suprememen
              • Mar 2015

Hello all, i'm a 28 and i curate the best products for men also i'm a sneaker head since the '90 and i love luxury brands.

Comment

• superlatens
                • Nov 2014

not much to say really
                i live in stockholm and i'm shifting my studies to furniture design
                i love yohji yamamoto, rick owens, julius and hiroshima chic-era rei

Comment

• Enzo
                  • Apr 2015

living in paris. coming from germany. love to travel.
                  Last edited by Enzo; 04-24-2015, 03:56 AM.
                  almost anti-everything

Comment

• TheLoudLine
                    • Feb 2014

Registered a while ago but have only started posting today, finished university and currently waiting till I head off to Singapore to study industrial design, discovered SZ's familiar designers through my brother and that's pretty much it for a short introduction.

Comment

• FiggRow
                      • Feb 2014

I've spectated for two years or so I thought why not post here since ill hopefully be here for a while. To make it short my names Edgar, I'm 19 and study ME at a Uni in SoCal. I became interested in design and fashion about 4 years ago when a friend showed me HB and plndr. I stayed there for a while but soon left to Sufu and found myself adventuring onto styleforums yy thread and eventually here. My interests have changed dramatically over a short period but I now feel I've narrowed down what I'm really interested in thanks to SZ. Primarily CCP Rick and some MA+/YY. But I should go now since I'm in class, thanks for listening

Best

Comment

• redbible
                        • Mar 2015

Hello,

Been into fashion since I was a young lad mostly grunge and punk but recently moved to more formal looks. Myself, well 15 years of drugs, music, sex and jail but I think I have calmed down now. I'm 30 and work at a marketing firm in the bay area, just playing catch up with all the time I've squandered. I love reading, mostly classic literature and love stories, horror movies, boxing and street fighter. Some of my influences/favs
                        Nirvana
                        Anna Karenina
                        James Tony
                        Hellraiser II
                        Vivian Westwood
                        Final Fantasy VI

Thank you,
                        -redbible

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by redbible View Post
                          Hello,

Been into fashion since I was a young lad mostly grunge and punk but recently moved to more formal looks. Myself, well 15 years of drugs, music, sex and jail but I think I have calmed down now. I'm 30 and work at a marketing firm in the bay area, just playing catch up with all the time I've squandered. I love reading, mostly classic literature and love stories, horror movies, boxing and street fighter. Some of my influences/favs
                          Nirvana
                          Anna Karenina
                          James Tony
                          Hellraiser II
                          Vivian Westwood
                          Final Fantasy VI

Thank you,
                          -redbible
                          Welcome red bible, hit me up via pm if you're on xbl and want to get down on some ST or Ultra. And I guess the same goes for anyone else.
                          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• redbible
                            • Mar 2015

Thank you, and will do. You play 3s as well I assume by your name(or maybe not). Before Smug there was Kokujin the greatest Dudley player in Third Strike, I got to play him in a set once in Japan hehe. I got destroyed but did manage to steal rounds here and there

Comment

• view
                              • May 2015

Just saying hello and I am looking forward to being an active member of this site.

I am very interested in Paul Harnden, CCP, Layer-0 as I love their look.

all the best

Garry
                              Last edited by view; 05-17-2015, 05:31 AM. Reason: I should have expanded it more.

Comment

• Cantara
                                • Mar 2015

I've been lurking these forums for a while now. I live in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎