Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marco-von
    • Feb 2009

Just to add to the diversity of the last few posts. Been lurking for too long and starting to feel like a right peep tom!

From scotland a small seaside town and the home of golf 10 quiz points for who can guess the name! Bascially the website is my outlet to the fashion world as its extremely restricted here and also the dicussions and opinions are always interesting and fun to read.

so hi

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Welcome everyone.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deleuze
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sshum88

It sucks being in Toronto where you can't go to a store and see/feel the pieces in person. There is only one store in Toronto that carries Rick and they only carry a few pieces.
        Toronto is starting to step up its game a bit. Sydneys now carries Attachment, Viridi-Anne, Julius, Berrini, Clare Tough, Drkshdw, and Mihara. Next season they'll have M.A.+, Augusta, Individual Sentiments and Rick's mainline. 119 Corbo is also picking up some Rick and Ann menswear for next season. Toronto has more Geller stockists than any other city. Odyn Vovk can be found at J&O plus TNT carries CDG Homme+ and Junya. Noir still carries Yohji. Definitely not as desolate as it was a couple of years ago.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

SZ power comes to Toronto
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• scott.m
            • Mar 2009

hey guys, scott's my name obviously enough. came over here from sufu to compile some more cloak into my warddrobe and discuss outfits and such. i'm still in college and going to be transferring to fit hopefully.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              SZ power comes to Toronto
              St Andrew's next....

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                St Andrew's next....
                Yep. I hear atelier is opening a branch smack in the middle of Vatican

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cabl3
                  • Dec 2008

Hello SZ,
                  so I guess I should have done this earlier but I figured I'm still invisible around here.

this forum has really caught my attention for many reasons; I am very fond of the depth of discussion that can arrise from the most unexpected comment (or photo in the case of that "clear masking tape pic" in CCP). I have a great sense of appreciation for the individual and properly executed yet oh so varying styles that each member brings to the forum.

again, hi everyone.
                  "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                  - Wilde

Comment

• sshum88
                    • Dec 2007

Thanks for the tips. I'm new to T.O and have no idea where people go. I accidentally wandered into Sydneys one day and found he had some RO in the back. Yes it's nice that Sydneys is going to pick up the lines that you outlined...I spoke with Sydney about the direction that they were taking.

Originally posted by deleuze View Post
                    Toronto is starting to step up its game a bit. Sydneys now carries Attachment, Viridi-Anne, Julius, Berrini, Clare Tough, Drkshdw, and Mihara. Next season they'll have M.A.+, Augusta, Individual Sentiments and Rick's mainline. 119 Corbo is also picking up some Rick and Ann menswear for next season. Toronto has more Geller stockists than any other city. Odyn Vovk can be found at J&O plus TNT carries CDG Homme+ and Junya. Noir still carries Yohji. Definitely not as desolate as it was a couple of years ago.
                    Originally posted by eat me
                    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• quiet noise
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

Hello people.
                      Im a poor swedish student and i have been lurking this forum for years but i recently started posting. Im very intrested in fashion but i suppose im not nearly as educated in the subject as most of you guys, but my ambition is to learn more so i hope you guys can be patient with me and my stupid questions!

im also intrested in doing some business, im always looking out for intresting deals and i have already done quite some affairs with chris, canaduh, dizasta, ghettosalazar etc.

so, hi!

Comment

• deluks917
                        • Mar 2009

I'm an 18 year old high school senior from Staten Island. I post semi-frequently on Styleforum. I have an income that allows me to spend maybe 70 or so a week on average on clothing. I'm here because I went into atelier one day and thought everything was absolutely beautiful. Hi new friends.

Comment

• Charlesdar
                          • Mar 2009

new to the site..!

I like what I have seen.. Hope to contribute alot!

DAR

Comment

• Spencer
                            • Feb 2007

Welcome new members! Just remember that all CAPS are bad, the holocaust ain't no joke, and when in doubt, get black.

Comment

• Guter
                              • Mar 2008

19, obsessed with avant garde designers (mainly construction-centric minds like Poell/Altieri/Amadei), currently an intern at a small interior design studio, moving to New York this fall for school (and A). I have fallen in love with this forum.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Guter View Post
                                19, obsessed with avant garde designers (mainly construction-centric minds like Poell/Altieri/Amadei), currently an intern at a small interior design studio, moving to New York this fall for school (and A). I have fallen in love with this forum.
                                sorry, but LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎