Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677
Results 1,521 to 1,524 of 1524

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi SZ, from Sweden/Italy, living in Stockholm, 16 years old. Here to learn and develop my interest further. Peace and love

Hello, I'm currently a student in a fashion university. Not sure what I want to do yet but fashion has captivated me for as long as I can remember.

I've known SZ for about two years now. Big fan of what's going on here, even if forum culture is in seemingly eternal hibernation. I used to participate in a lot of vBulletin forums and really enjoyed it, so it's a shame to be joining SZ just now. We hear a lot these days in the fashion industry about having a conversation and discussing 'what we truly care' about but it always feels like bullshit. I actually think forums would be really good, since there's anonymity, community, and discussion, but that's just my opinion. I also think a lot of young people would be interested in this but just don't really know it exists since we've been using Instagram for so long now.

As for fashion, my tastes are basically the threads you find in the designers section. My favourites in no order are Yohji, GBS, and Rick. My hobbies are reading and photography. Big fan of Baudrillard, and of course Matthew Reeves (check the avatar). I used to write about fashion as a creative outlet in high school as well, but now just keep most of my writing to myself since I don't want to deal with the flak in uni. Recently, I've been thinking about how the fashion industry's growing reliance on China in the covid era will mean more and more moral and political questions the industry will have to deal with. Also thinking about Amazon Fashion. God save us.

Anyways, glad to be here. Thanks for keeping the forum up, E.

Glad to have you, Monologue. And you are totally and sadly right - would be cool to have more young kids here. Feel free to hit me up on IG or whenever to talk fashion directly, but here is always a great place. If you dig deeper, there are so many good topics one could contribute to.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hello, everyone! My name is Zack. It's a pleasure to join the SZ community. I'm sure our fellowship will be interesting and useful!