Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2464656667686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1520

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Please delete my Account, Faust!
    Last edited by eric; 06-22-2016 at 05:12 AM.

Hi everyone,

Just want to introduce myself.

My name is Dmitry and I was born and bred In Saint-Petersburg, Russia but for the last 6 years I'm living in New Zealand.

I never paid any attention to fashion, always wore casual boring stuff. But recently a friend of mine introduce myself to this forum and showed me his clothes and it opened my eyes.

It's nice to see that I can express myself not only with words/sound but with my outlook as well.

I was reading the forum for the last couple of weeks and found some designers really amazing. ma+, a1923, The Viridi Anne, CCP, some of BBS work. Fantastic stuff.

Also, I found a topic about people making their own shoes and it was a really inspiring read.

So yeah, I'm totally new to this but so far I'm loving it and already planning to buy some clothes from people from this forum. Unfortunately, new stuff costs a lot.

Thanks to those who are keeping this forum alive and I'm looking forward to learning new things and to interesting discussions!

Добро пожаловать!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hello all,

I am new here but I guess that is obvious... moving on. My name is Dan and I am fairly new to the fashion world. It really all started with my wife wanting me to dress better. She has been a great influence on me and my style.

So I guess I am a fashion enthusiast... is that a thing?

I had been reading posts for a while now and figured it was time for me to register and join all of you. I think this will be a good place for me to connect with like minded individuals.

So again... Hello!

Thank you Ahimsa.

What is the story with the "Vegan Police" title?

Quote Originally Posted by DKModum View Post
    Thank you Ahimsa.

What is the story with the "Vegan Police" title?
    I'm a moderator, and a vegan.

Hii to all...............

I live in Australia and very passionate about fashion.

All time I surf new trends of fashion industry.

It gives me immense pleasure every time when i got my choice of clothes.

Hi,

I'm sorry for my english, I'm french
    It's my first and probably my last post.
    I subscribe for learn and found information on style Zeitgeist.

Hey,

Been hanging around for a while here but figured I'd join in on the discussions instead of just observing.
    Moved to London in 2014, which was a departure from my "home" country that was way long overdue.
    Last edited by vah; 12-01-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Hi there!

After lurking in the shadows for months, and barely interacting with anyone ( apart from buying a wonderful piece from MrBeuys that I've cherishing since, thanks again! )

I'm a 29ish freelance illustrator and cg artist, living in Paris, and apart from the usual arts & music main interests, i'm really into tattoos ( mainly blackwork and dotwork for those interested ) and I've been passionate about fashion, craftsmanship for years. One can add can get enough of feeling/exploring/touching textures and materials , surely since it's also part lacking in my day job.
    I started to wear «avantgarde» designers creations ( i hate puting labels, but i guess it'll make my point more clear ) only a couple years ago when I could finally afford it. It's been sort of a goal of mine for years, since I started compiling runways pictures from the web into some sort of inspirationnal folder, first to create characters but mainly in the hope to approch and wear those someday.
    It's been a blast discovering the SZ community, and not feeling nuts for considering clothes like pieces of art, and just enjoy looking at them hanging ( or carefully folded) in my small closet.

Enough introducing myself, I really hope to keep learning from SZ and try to reach out and interact with the community more often*!

Welcome!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default Introduction

Hello, I am Destin Porter. I really love to join this forum which looks pretty cool and interesting! I would love to connect with you guys and share a passion : makeup, jewelry , cosmetics, beauty,and all that beautiful stuff.....

Default Introduction

Hello Everyone,

Am here new and i hope all you are doing great.

Hi all, hope you are doing well !

I'm not new, I was just reading all your posts and now I cant to try to bring my fashion vision.

Hi everyone,
    I guess I'll get right to it... I'm 23 and moved from NY to attend graduate school at North Carolina State University. I'm working towards my PhD in Nuclear Engineering--so, pretty far-removed from the world of fashion and aesthetics. Since practically no one in NC shares any of my interests in this stuff and there is no where to purchase any of it, I am really looking forward to conversing with you all here.

My favorite designers (for the moment) are Julius, M.A.+, and Boris Bidjan Saberi. My other interests include food, cooking, and food science; interior design; and music (despite not having a single musical bone in my body). Currently, I've been listening to Murmuüre, Arca, Boris, and Slint.

Thanks for reading, and I'm really looking forward to being here.

Welcome. Feel free to contribute to our interior design thread, among other things.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hello everyone, My Name is Sandra, I come from Kuala lumpur, Malaysia. I'm a new meber of this forum. I'm happy if people get acquainted with everyone

Hi

I am an amateur designer and soon going to a design school. I have designed some clothing and would like to feedback here. Will it break forum rules?

Thank you