X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jon
    • Apr 2008

Re: Introduce Yourself

[quote user="Chinorlz"]pleeze have pet mascot armadillo 2 compete with Komakino frenchie[/quote]

Is that even safe? If yes. Then yes.

Originally posted by merz
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

hahaha no... it's not really safe. They're the only animal outside of humans that carry leprosy. I was just hoping to complete that western feel ;)

btw, my girlfriend and I should be joining team Frenchie this summer!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jon
        • Apr 2008

^

Shouldn't I be okay as long as i make sure it isn't a leper?

perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Jon
          • Apr 2008

I think I'm way to into having a pet armadillo. I've been thinking of maybe a replacement dog for the store, since sid left...

Comment

• matthewhk
            • Jan 2007

albert can i join team frenchie...you know i'm all about the city of lights

Comment

• dunaj
              • Feb 2007

[quote user="Jon"]I think I'm way to into having a pet armadillo. I've been thinking of maybe a replacement dog for the store, since sid left...[/quote]

Read this...

...or Listen

Comment

• dunaj
                • Feb 2007

now that i'm in this thread I may as well make a formal introduction...

i go to college in southern california, and i'm graduating in august. the day after i graduate i'm moving to nyc, as i have accepted a job with a public accounting firm doing audit for financial services (matthewhk, i think you mentioned once that you used to work for the same company that i'm going to be working for). lots of people loathe accounting, but i've enjoyed my studies so far... plus, it got me a comfortable job in nyc which is more than i ever expected to get when i chose the major. it's kind of a means to an end for me, the end being the chance to live in one of my favorite cities in the world, and of course fund my shopping habits :) i guess i'm just lucky that i can find enjoyment in the means as well as the end.

speaking of which, anyone in nyc need a roommate starting august 2? i'm clean, quiet, and i'll be working long hours so i won't be home often...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

^^^ you're in so cal and play in hardcore bands? hmmm, i wonder if you know my good friend who was the drummer for the assailant and drowning in lethe. both toured cali a lot.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• dunaj
                    • Feb 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]^^^ you're in so cal and play in hardcore bands? hmmm, i wonder if you know my good friend who was the drummer for the assailant and drowning in lethe. both toured cali a lot.
                    [/quote]

i've definitely seen the assailant play before, but i've never played with them or met the dudes. good band though!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

good band, but i like to tell him that they're a botch rip off band. coincidentally enough, he's moving to nyc as well. end of next month.
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• dunaj
                        • Feb 2007

does he need a roommate?!?! hah

Comment

• tjoek
                          • Apr 2008

Hi,

I'm John from Australia. As a newbie here, I need to learn more from the senior here :)
                          Starting to get attached to fashion since 2005 when I learn the beauty of online buying and since then.... point of no return.

I guess at the moment, my favorite designer would be Marc Newson (of G-Star), his line is definitely unique and sharp.
                          Another one would be Nabeel Jabber (of Lords), with his sleek and rock n roll style.

________
                          Ducati 748
                          Last edited by tjoek; 01-19-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• asticx
                            • Apr 2008

Well, really have no idea of how to introduce myself, first I live in China so my english is really poor, and I am pretty new in fashion.

Ok, just cut the crap, I am 26 and I am living in Beijing and working in a software company, my favorite brands include: Raf Simons, Martin Margiela, Julius, Attachment, Rick Owens, Carol Christian Poell.

Looking forward to learn from you guys.

Comment

• stickliy
                              • Jan 2008

I have been lurking here for sometime, due to my lack of knowledge of fashion , I refrain from posting . But I plan to change that

Comment

• genxS
                                • Feb 2008

Hello guys! I'm a student from Germany and I have been into fashion for several years now. I am a great admirer of Rick Owens, Damir Doma, CCP and MA and therefore I am confident that SZG matches my interests perfectly.
                                Last edited by genxS; 06-26-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎