X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reborn
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
    Thanks! looking forward to be more active here, and learn from a lot of talented people. I'm kind of fed up of norwegian "fashion" forums. And pardon my english, my teacher did never learn me any gramatics.
    LOL. you talk pretty one day.

Comment

• jumpoff
      • Jan 2008

Hi.

My name is Andreas.

I'm not from Germany.

Comment

• jcotteri
        • Jun 2008

welcome eternal and jumpoff
        WTB: This

Comment

• CrisDove
          • Sep 2008

Good evening gentlemen! I've just registered and would like to introduce myself, my name's Cris and i'm an american living in italy, i shifted from being a dior homme addict to a rick owens addict, and i'm starting to fall in love with julius and other brands you love in here, the problem is that it's not that easy to get them where i live! well, i hope we'll be getting along well!

Comment

• Komakino
            • Sep 2007

Welcome, Chris, to StyleZeitgeist - The Interweb's Favourite Wallet Weightloss Support Group/Look-Like-A-Million-Bucks-For-Only -A-Few-Thousand Enabler.
            For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

komakino-

please be my best friend and order raf in size 54 so i'm not relegated to barneys.

-your future (maybe) best friend.

will

Comment

• unujnha
                • Sep 2008

hi! im jun from windy city
                "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

hello everyone
                  WTB: This

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Hi,

Found this thread only today.
                    I live in Paris (near Paris in an ancient factory we bought at a cheap price and rehabilitated with fifteen other families).
                    It was an ancient flour factory, and it's the nearly the oldest one in the parisian area. Been built in 1867. I love this pictures, found in the mayor house archives :

Next to it, there was an orphan house, built a little bit later, around 1870. First, I thought : "Ok, business here, charity there".
                    Not at tall. The orphan girls were working at the factory, less paid of course than the regular workers.

I'm interrested in fashion and art, and I sometimes design and fabricate furniture (my avatar) for ourselves or for friends. I'm also spending an important time in learning north indian classical music from an aged indian master, Ustad Sayeeduddin Dagar (I uploaded on YouTube an very beautifull and sensitive concert in the famous french roman chuch of Vézelay), and I also take care benevolently of his career. But these are only hobbies, I'm teaching french and comparative literature at the university.

I love clothes with unusual shapes, which give the body outlines it hasn't got normaly; So this site, and the brands shown, are almost fullfiling my desire.

I'm also very interrested in the WAYWT pictures, because it's a important source of inspiration for me, not only for clothes. I would really like the members to post everyday, but this is not the custom here
                    Hope also you will not mind my poor english.
                    Last edited by Chant; 09-13-2008, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

^^^

rockin the Yohji SS 08 pants, you're OK in my book.
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

Welcome, Chant. We could do with more people like you.
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                          Welcome, Chant. We could do with more people like you.
                          Indeed. Welcome to a fellow teacher. Quite an intriguing introduction.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kucejoe
                            • Sep 2006

Chant: Great introduction and welcome!

While I have been on this site for quite a while, I have not been posting much, if at all lately. I hope to start contributing a little more so I thought it might be a good time to introduce, or re-introduce myself.

My name is Joseph (20) and I am from Montreal, currently studying Droit Civil in Ottawa. While me being a broke student precludes me from actually buying much, I live vicariously through others on here.
                            Last edited by kucejoe; 09-13-2008, 03:00 PM.
                            Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Bosozoku
                              • Sep 2008

24-yr old Commercial Analist; working and living in Amsterdam. Used to live in Finland and Belgium for a considerable amount of time. Summer 2009: planning to move to Copenhagen or Malmo.

Comment

• A Venturesome But Wounded Bird
                                • Jan 2008

hi

this is schadenfreude.

somehow my password doesnt work. when i put in the email address i thought i use to send me my information it gives me this name.

i dont really mind the edward gorey reference, but i did not make this name.

...alright.

also, i havent been here in awhile because i was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but hello again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎