X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: Introduce Prostitution Rings To Yorself

you're right just what the democrats needed at election time, another dreamer...
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

mccain isn't an angel either. [<:o)]
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• jj.still
        • Dec 2006

[74]

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="kira"]

[quote user="philip nod"]Yo people the YORSELF IS SPELLED WRONG. ITS TRIGGERING OCD REFLEX
            [/quote]

This site is making my stomach muscles hurt from laughing so much. Perhaps it is one of those day for me... am just a bit giddy. OCD REFLEX how does one control that. I can not.

[/quote]

Yo you just gotta RESPECT YORSELF son!

[/quote]

[86] the laughter continues, with streaming tears. maybe someone put something in my vitamin water...

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
              • Mar 2008

Re: Introduce Yourself

Lets try this.

I live in New York. I work within the visual arts arena.

I was encouraged by a friend to join and start posting. So I did. I have a renewed study of movement that completely captivates me at the moment and that drew me in more to the site. I am interested in how clothing affects the body and how we are drawn to it. I am interested in how the clothing and the runway can act as performance. I am interested in seeing how people feel in their skin and what is on it, while exploring how I feel in my own skin and what I put on it. I have followed fashion from a very distant point of view, so not terribly versed in things. I am drawn to Ann Demeulemeester right now, like some of what I have seen from Limi Feu. Learning quickly by the minute.

I absolutely love tomatoes, feel the most comfortable in the color black, although my favorite is red, and love to laugh, apparently uncontrollably these days.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• spoiledKiwi
                • Mar 2008

Hello all =)

I'm Kristina, I'm 20 and from NYC, but I currently go to school out on Long Island. Right now I'm more of a high fashion lover and admirer, than customer, due to my unfortunate college student status. My weaknesses are well made handbags and shoes, and I'm a beauty product junkie. My favorite designers include: Nicolas Ghesquière, Alber Elbaz, Jean Paul Gaultier, Giambattista Valli, Alexander McQueen, and Aurelio Costarella. I love a little color in my wardrobe, but nothing makes me happier than wearing shades of grey, black and navy blue (not necessarily together).

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Kiwi, you should contribute to our womens fragrances thread. I think we have one somewhere...
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• matthewhk
                    • Jan 2007

My name's Matthew as the screen name says, i go by the screen name Fade to Black on other places...24 years old, Hong Kong, i like the work of a few designers such as Hedi Slimane, Takahiro Miyashita, but my #1 will always be Yohji Yamamoto. The reason I like clothing so much, apart from the aesthetic appreciation, is because in my head I've always considered myself an artist but can't really do any form of art worth a damn, so i guess dressing gives me an avenue to express my vision and interpret my inspirations, which come from everywhere. I'm pretty much feeling inspired 24/7, i always have these crazy ideas and visions and images and moods running through my mind but can't seem to find any way to let it out so I let my presentation do it...

Comment

• my friend goo
                      • Oct 2007

Hi!

I am mostly lurking about here but I really appreciate this board.

While I went to school in a creative field i was always lost in a sort of sartorial quagmire... going to school in a Pittsburgh didnt help heh.

I must say that I gained a lot of inspiration from the community here.

The start of my demise was when i fell for Ann's aesthetic after seeing some stuff here and wandering into her shop.

I graduated undergrad last year and i work in Tokyo as an architect, getting paid dick for working a billion hours a week.

So very marvelous.

I'm more than glad to help out people who want stuff from Tokyo or online in Japan, be it info or proxy or whatever.. so let me know if you need anything.

Comment

• clay
                        • Sep 2006

Man, I thought I did this the other night...

I'm a freelance designer in NY. I have a long design background, mostly in mass market but I had the oportunity a while back to get my feet wet in RTW. It just confirmed I love it and hate the mass market crapI do always. I also design custom suits for private clients and consult for other designers that want to start their own custom businesses.

I know a few people here from TFS and I followed Faust here when he abruptly left TFS. I always liked his respect of quality and integrity of design. Cool cat..

I love this site cause it's a place that really reinforces my own ideas about design. And it focuses on designers and artiststhat do not follow the status quo.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                          • Sep 2006

I'm from Guadalajara, Mexico, architect, with a master degree in architectural design.I own a small firm of architectural/design projects and teach in two universities, in one architectural design and in the other cinema history. Before starting my firm i worked as a principal in the Institute of Digital Visual Arts (been the youngest principal in that institute history).

Always feel very attracted to design in general, but clothes and tailoring have a very special place. Started looking for info on the web, found tfs, know Mr. Faust, bought some clothes from him, share some info and the rest is history. Sometimes my contributions in this forum are most like a silent expectator (the fashion industry in Mexico is boring, all my friends dress older than their age, and think they're fashionable with their ferragamo/gucci loafers and hermes belts).

Comment

• mamaboy
                            • Mar 2008

i live in nyc,work in medical field,somehow got interested in clothes,before clothes were too superficial thing to me,like to read,live in my own head, avoid responsibilieties,follow contamporary art, some fotografy , love fixed gear bikes---my is one of the bests,afraid of getting old , nursing home scares me,trying to find balance in clothes what to bye how much to spend,russian
                            but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• iSuck
                              • Mar 2008

My very 1st post.

Ummm....a few people here will recognize me from 2 other fora.

24 in NYC (as of 2 years) and orginally from California

Comment

• Chim
                                • Dec 2006

I'm 22, Texas resident my whole life (Houston, then College Station). Next year I'll be moving to San Antonio to go to medical school where our very own Chinorlz is attending. Got into fashion after desperately trying to imitate what Cedric and Omar were wearing from At the Drive In. I neeeeded those jeans. I play in a local indie rock band, and dabble in electronic pop music in my spare time. My two guitars being a Rickenbacker 360 mapleglo and a Rick 650D.

I dress halfway between high fashion and streetwear. I love Dior Homme, but my closet these days range from Julius, Rick Owens, viridi-anne, to visvim and supreme. I just pick up pieces here and there.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎