• jcotteri
    • Jun 2008

welcome everyone equally
    WTB: This

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Bosozoku View Post
      24-yr old Commercial Analist; working and living in Amsterdam. Used to live in Finland and Belgium for a considerable amount of time. Summer 2009: planning to move to Copenhagen or Malmo.
      Bosozoku, please tell me the above is a typo and should read "commercial analyst." And Welcome!!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by reborn View Post
        Bosozoku, please tell me the above is a typo and should read "commercial analyst." And Welcome!!
        That was no typo. How else do you survive in commerce?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bosozoku
          • Sep 2008

Quite corny to even make a comment about a slight misspelling. But need to give kudos for the comment about surviving in commerce: it's one bumfest

Comment

• reborn
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Bosozoku View Post
            Quite corny to even make a comment about a slight misspelling. But need to give kudos for the comment about surviving in commerce: it's one bumfest

And ps: super thanks for the YOOX code.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
              • May 2008

Hey!
              Well my name is Christian and I'm 18 years old and I am on the last year of high school and I'm using most of my time on homework to be honest :), but when there's not any homework I Lurk in the city of Copenhagen and play some soccer.
              I got hooked on Stylezeitgeist by Baizilla, who's a friend of mine. Stylezeitgeist fits me great, the "sz brands" are just my cup of tee.
              So if anyone needs a Copenhagen proxy, just give me a PM.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ahlefeldt View Post
                Hey!
                Well my name is Christian and I'm 18 years old and I am on the last year of high school and I'm using most of my time on homework to be honest :), but when there's not any homework I Lurk in the city of Copenhagen and play some soccer.
                I got hooked on Stylezeitgeist by Baizilla, who's a friend of mine. Stylezeitgeist fits me great, the "sz brands" are just my cup of tee.
                So if anyone needs a Copenhagen proxy, just give me a PM.
                playing tonight.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                  • May 2008

Yup, it's going to be great!

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Yup, it's going to be great!
                    I meant, I'm playing tonight

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                      • May 2008

Oh, I thought you were talking about Champions league :P

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Oh, I thought you were talking about Champions league :P
                        That's today in the US. Watching Real - BATE right now.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade
                          • Sep 2008

Hi to everyone!

I'm Luca a.k.a. "Fade", i'm an 18 years old student, i live in rome, i love music, i play guitar, i have a band, i love the fashion world, i'm a shopping addicted, i love photography, i love peter sellers's movies......did i say that i love phot ah...yes i said it...

I saw this forum surfing on the net and i've found it very interesting, finally a place where talk with people who really know something about fashion (i hope it!)....i'm a great fan of the "antwerp scena", designers like Bruno Pieters, Ann D., Raf Simons, Dirk Schonberger and my dear cousin Damir Doma, i saw that you already know him!

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade View Post
                            Hi to everyone!

I'm Luca a.k.a. "Fade", i'm an 18 years old student, i live in rome, i love music, i play guitar, i have a band, i love the fashion world, i'm a shopping addicted, i love photography, i love peter sellers's movies......did i say that i love phot ah...yes i said it...

I saw this forum surfing on the net and i've found it very interesting, finally a place where talk with people who really know something about fashion (i hope it!)....i'm a great fan of the "antwerp scena", designers like Bruno Pieters, Ann D., Raf Simons, Dirk Schonberger and my dear cousin Damir Doma, i saw that you already know him!
                            cousin as in a son of your mother's/father's sister/brother?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

i'm mass (from the old rusto days), 26 & canadian. i discovered yohji in the late 90s through the catalogues by nick knight and peter saville (who i idolize and discovered through saturnzreturn by goldie. i had no idea who tony wilson was). i read showstudio religiously when it started. saville wore helmut lang and apc, and was very into bless so i was mildly interested in those things then (at this point i was reading wallpaper* because it was still a great magazine, and so i was aware of all the italian brands), although i didn't really get 'into' fashion until maybe 99-00 while researching apc (i didn't get my first pair until maybe 5 years later) and finding out who hedi slimane was and seeing his stuff for ysl... and then thinking i really wanted clothes he designed. so fuuma and i had a discussion with faust where he talks about ann demeulemeester and raf and that's exactly how i feel about slimane... the first expensive garment i ever purchased was a dior homme jacket. but anyways, ice-t is still a style icon, and why i wear a lot of black. i love helmut lang, hedi slimane, haider ackermann, bless, pelican avenue, gareth pugh and undercover.

Comment

• Fade
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                cousin as in a son of your mother's/father's sister/brother?
                                He's the son of my aunt, sister of my mother! Yeah I mean we are cousins "in blood" if i can say it in this way, he's full croatian and i'm half (but i feel like i'm full), my father is italian...we have a pretty strange family :D

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎