• Jun 2008

hello everyone... hi mass
    WTB: This

Comment

• Arcane
      • Jul 2008

Suppose I should do this as well...

Hi everyone

I'm an architectural student currently living in the northern part of Europe, mainly operating Denmark and Sweden. I first got into more avantgarde fashion due to being tall and found that the drapey style fit me well. I enjoy music and finding exciting underground artists is a big interest of mine, mainly soul and hip-hop. I'm also fascinated by different types of drugs and drug slang. Probably sounds worse than it actually is...
      Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Jon
        • Apr 2008

Oh, shit. Now we're high-school-nazi-baby-killing-drug-addicted-avant-garde-goth-photgraphic-designers. Can we somehow change the header to reflect this pleaze? (Sorry, just finished catching up on the Like/Not Like Thread)

Welcome Arcane.
        Originally posted by merz
        perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• noerml
          • May 2008

actually it sounds interesting ;-)
          And through their parting lids there came and went
          Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Oh, shit. Now we're high-school-nazi-baby-killing-drug-addicted-avant-garde-goth-photgraphic-designers. Can we somehow change the header to reflect this pleaze? (Sorry, just finished catching up on the Like/Not Like Thread)

Welcome Arcane.
            will use ccp silver coke plate in next layout
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dndy1840
              • Sep 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm a 22 years old french student, currently living in a beautiful city called Paris. I was introduced to SZ by another french member, and after lurking for 2 months or so ( I know...), I decided to start posting here.
              I'm entertaining a growing interest in the designers beloved here, and in female fashion too, which is unexpectedly a recurrent matter as I can see (a very good point for SZ ). I also fell in love with some of the silhouettes I saw in the waywt...and got very interested in the debates I already read.
              I'm not particularly dressing in the whole "SZ steez" (if there's any), but I truly appreciate its aesthetique !

Please excuse my crappy english (but nothing to be ashamed of as I speak english better than some of L'Eclaireur's salesmen )

See you in the threads,

dndy1840

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Welcome, dndy1840. And don't worry - all foreigners with good English say that their English is terrible.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Welcome Dndy1840 !
                  French squad is slowly growing.
                  And toM is in da house too.

Comment

• DHC
                    • Jul 2007

Welcome Dndy1840! I'd say your english is better than Sarah Palin's and she could end up in the White House. Man, that is really depressing and a source of endless shame. But I digress...welcome!!
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Silver
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      I love fashion gossip.
                      What's the man like?
                      Sorry for the delayed reply on this...

Most people in Brighton dismiss him as a tramp i think, as he looks err.. tramp-like.. plus with two scruffy dogs that follow him everywhere this doesn't help i suppose.. regardless of this, i think his the best dressed man i ever seen ... keep meaning to ask him for a pic, but even though his extremely polite and always says hello, his very paranoid, anti establishment, anti government etc... so i reckon he'd say no.

At this moment i'm informed his having a break in the countryside living the hobbit lifestyle!
                      Last edited by Silver; 10-03-2008, 11:10 AM.
                      http://research-development.tumblr.com/

Comment

• jamesd
                        • Sep 2008

Hello everyone, a quick introduction.

I'm a medical student in NYC. I found StyleZeitgeist through SuFu and very much appreciate its sophisticated, streamlined, more focused approach.
                        I have liked Robert Geller for a while now, back to Cloak, and have recently discovered Viridi-Anne, Attachment, Poell -- some really beautiful stuff.

Comment

• mpcec
                          • Jun 2008

Hey everyone. I'm Michael, and currently I'm working as a Barista and going to school for Anthropology and Latin American Studies. Found out about SZ through Sufu and have only been into fashion for about the past year.

My personal style is a bit different from this boards (generally speaking), I really love most of the popular brands discussed on here but not for myself. Out of brands I've owned products from my favorites are Engineered Garments and Band of Outsiders.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

don't i know you from somewhere?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Welcome to new peeps!
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jonn
                                • Mar 2008

can't seem to sleep so i might as well do a quick introduction after lurking for a year.

My name is Jon. I'm a 21 y/o from hk and am now a student studying in shanghai. I've been into fashion for 3 years. I started out as to look for something that would look good on my rail physique(career low was very close to the freak..) and that logically lead me to dh. I was a late on the bandwagon though. I'm absolutely into RO. I love the extra long sleeves and how his clothes wrap around your body. And did i mention the muted tone/color drkshdw too? money has always been an issue though, would love to visit paris and do some grail digging off the sale rack.

oh btw i know winq in person and its him who introduced me to sz. i think i've seen viridi here as well. not too sure about that.
                                Last edited by Jonn; 10-10-2008, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎