X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I wouldn't worry about it Josh. Would like to see the actual pictures of the cars :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gt2-josh
      • Sep 2008

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. I have pics of the Porsche and the Ferrari (not taken by me) that I'll post as soon as I get attachment privileges. My CCP leather doesn't get out much either but I do wear it around the apartment a bunch :)

Josh

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

http://imageshack.us is your friend for pictures.
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• gt2-josh
          • Sep 2008

Yep, but in SZ posting rules it says I "may not" post attachments. I don't think I have attachment privileges yet.

Josh

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gt2-josh View Post
            Yep, but in SZ posting rules it says I "may not" post attachments. I don't think I have attachment privileges yet.

Josh
            ? You can't post advertisements in classifieds until 50+ posts but I wasn't aware that you weren't allowed to post photos.

Love to see these machines!
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• gt2-josh
              • Sep 2008

Happy to send pics to whomever will post on my behalf. My account is blocked from posting attachements. PM me an email or respond in this thread with an email and I'll forward pics....

Josh

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

using an external host like imageshack means you dont need to use the attachment function, I doubt its even enabled as it takes uneccesary server space.

just upload pictures on some free host and include them in the post with appropriate tags (but in a car topic or something..)
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• gt2-josh
                  • Sep 2008

got it. time to sign up for an imageshack account. and to stop clogging up this thread with car stuff. thanks for the tip.

Josh

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Hey, I would like to participate too to the longest penile and car's competition.
                    So, this is (one of) my (numerous) cars :

But I'm not sure to be accepted as one of yours...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

dammit. All this talk about cars makes me want one of those 1980's porsches. For some reason i've been gravitating towards late 70's early 80's cars that don't look like white trash and those porsche 911's from that time frame are awesome.
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• gt2-josh
                        • Sep 2008

excellent choice! i've owned several 911s from that era. they are great cars and if you get a solid example inexpensive to operate / maintain. The 74-77 2.7s are notoriously unreliable but the 78-83 SCs and 84-89 Carrera 3.2s are outstanding choices.

chant, i'm all about most post war stuff. the more unusual the better!!

Josh

Comment

• airboyair
                          • Oct 2006

i am not into cars...
                          Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

i think we should exclusively discuss cars (edit: politics) and guns till ccp drops in march 09 or hell freezes over
                            Last edited by AKA*NYC; 10-29-2008, 09:22 PM.
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

yeah, sz is painfully dull w/o masertis to discuss
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

I know barely anything about cars, don't drive or enjoy driving, my license expired and I never bothered to renew it...BUT

If I could have a car to drive, it'd be a McLaren F1. Suicide doors are probably on my list of top 5 coolest inventions ever.

If I could have a car to be driven in, it'd be the Mercedes Maybach. If for nothing else than to be able to relish in experiencing the lyrics I remembered fondly from my youth...

"Lay back, Maybachs, don't even talk to me..."
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍