Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Can somebody tell me what sufu is?

(goes for popcorn)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

There's a new boy in this stylish ghost town.
    Yo soy Tombo

Hello, Danish ppl.. and welcome

Another one from nørrebronx Copenhagen..
    I study economics-mathematics at HCØ..
    NIce to see and hear from you all..
    oh and I gid Julius, VA and N(N) a lot..
    best regards
    Kofi

lol.

where did all these Danes come from...

The danish invasion.

Since the Danes have been so frequent here i'd like to introduce myself as well.
    I'm from Sweden.
    The land of total fashion conformity, where everyone looks the same down to their Björn Borg underwear.

I've been heavily into clothing since forever.
    Got my first CCP in '97-98, and that pretty much kicked off my obsession with clothing and craftsmanship and quality.
    I lost Carol (and myself) for a while when the Swedish supplier went down (long before online shopping) but after a couple of years in the void i found DH Luster...
    Got back on the 'handmade' track when a friend of mine said : There's this store in NY, you would like it. It's called A.

Sort of the point of no return...
    Nice meeting you all!

Welcome, Trebre.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hi
    I'm a Korean living in LA.

I first found this place as I got more interested in fashion.
    and purchasing clothes.
    I personally love KK..Issey Miyake..Michael Bastian..Christian Lacroix Homme..Dior Homme...
    Anyhow these clothes kill me...
    These clothes slowly make me feel like I have to be a clothe designer. while Im studying Civil Engineering here in UCLA.

Its not real fun to live in LA.
    Since people wear so casual and...mundane? i say
    I personally want to live in NY or Tokyo...

Yup...I think thats about it about me

Hello to all..

Just to add to the diversity of the last few posts. Been lurking for too long and starting to feel like a right peep tom!

From scotland a small seaside town and the home of golf 10 quiz points for who can guess the name! Bascially the website is my outlet to the fashion world as its extremely restricted here and also the dicussions and opinions are always interesting and fun to read.

so hi

Welcome everyone.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by sshum88 View Post

It sucks being in Toronto where you can't go to a store and see/feel the pieces in person. There is only one store in Toronto that carries Rick and they only carry a few pieces.
    Toronto is starting to step up its game a bit. Sydneys now carries Attachment, Viridi-Anne, Julius, Berrini, Clare Tough, Drkshdw, and Mihara. Next season they'll have M.A.+, Augusta, Individual Sentiments and Rick's mainline. 119 Corbo is also picking up some Rick and Ann menswear for next season. Toronto has more Geller stockists than any other city. Odyn Vovk can be found at J&O plus TNT carries CDG Homme+ and Junya. Noir still carries Yohji. Definitely not as desolate as it was a couple of years ago.

SZ power comes to Toronto

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

hey guys, scott's my name obviously enough. came over here from sufu to compile some more cloak into my warddrobe and discuss outfits and such. i'm still in college and going to be transferring to fit hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    SZ power comes to Toronto
    St Andrew's next....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    St Andrew's next....
    Yep. I hear atelier is opening a branch smack in the middle of Vatican

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hello SZ,
    so I guess I should have done this earlier but I figured I'm still invisible around here.

this forum has really caught my attention for many reasons; I am very fond of the depth of discussion that can arrise from the most unexpected comment (or photo in the case of that "clear masking tape pic" in CCP). I have a great sense of appreciation for the individual and properly executed yet oh so varying styles that each member brings to the forum.

again, hi everyone.
    "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
    - Wilde

Thanks for the tips. I'm new to T.O and have no idea where people go. I accidentally wandered into Sydneys one day and found he had some RO in the back. Yes it's nice that Sydneys is going to pick up the lines that you outlined...I spoke with Sydney about the direction that they were taking.

Quote Originally Posted by deleuze View Post
    Toronto is starting to step up its game a bit. Sydneys now carries Attachment, Viridi-Anne, Julius, Berrini, Clare Tough, Drkshdw, and Mihara. Next season they'll have M.A.+, Augusta, Individual Sentiments and Rick's mainline. 119 Corbo is also picking up some Rick and Ann menswear for next season. Toronto has more Geller stockists than any other city. Odyn Vovk can be found at J&O plus TNT carries CDG Homme+ and Junya. Noir still carries Yohji. Definitely not as desolate as it was a couple of years ago.

Hello people.
    Im a poor swedish student and i have been lurking this forum for years but i recently started posting. Im very intrested in fashion but i suppose im not nearly as educated in the subject as most of you guys, but my ambition is to learn more so i hope you guys can be patient with me and my stupid questions!

im also intrested in doing some business, im always looking out for intresting deals and i have already done quite some affairs with chris, canaduh, dizasta, ghettosalazar etc.

so, hi!