Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

i have a driver's license, but i haven't driven since the day i got it. i wanted a bike license instead but...

anyways i'd love to own a coupe d or a caprice... maybe a yamaha r6 or a ducati 996.

Comment

• curiouscharles
      • Jan 2008

cars make me cringe, muthafucken cringe.

people who were born and raised in kamloops, and never leave kamloops, discuss cars.

-

Comment

• curiouscharles
        • Jan 2008

i'm gonna go buy fallout 3 instead of waiting for the future to arrive.

-

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post

people who were born and raised in kamloops, and never leave kamloops, discuss cars.

what's a kamloop?

oh, nevermind. It's a Canadian thing

Don't worry though, no one is creaming over yokohama tires on here. It's just a vehicle.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• curiouscharles
            • Jan 2008

im okay now. the chic street fashions of megaton city are calming my frazzled nerves.

-

Comment

• thedevilisinthedetails
              • Nov 2008

hello. i'm new

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                what's a kamloop?

oh, nevermind. It's a Canadian thing

Don't worry though, no one is creaming over yokohama tires on here. It's just a vehicle.
                nobody can see you if you wear CCP in Kamloops. It's like a tree falling down in a forest with nobody there.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• D_S
                  • Jul 2008

Yo SZ! New here, I think I made a post a few months ago but I cant find it anymore, might have been a different board as ive been so busy with other stuff I cant keep track.

Ive been into fashion for quite a while but besides AA t shirts and some Japanese selvege denim I havent bought anything in years. Im a social documentary/war photographer and spend 8 months of the year living out of a backpack so I travel light and rock whatever I have until it falls apart. I like the more artisanal stuff made in small numbers with no logos or instantly distinguishable branding, subdued colors, natural materials, etc. I guess that preference would apply to most of the object I seek in life. I dont buy tons of pieces but the ones I pick up need to be versatile and well made (as in can take a shit kicking and not fall apart).

I guess thats about it for the intro. Thats who I am and why im here.

And yes, cars suck, muthafucken suck... Although a motor bike and a 4 wheel drive often come in handy. Still, never had a license and never needed one.
                  Last edited by D_S; 12-11-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• **SpeBid_Japan***
                    • Nov 2008

Hi noble members of Stylezeitgeist,
                    My name is spencer.....i am from Japan..I am glad to be a member of this forum today! "Grapz'' refered me! I am luving it here! Thank you!
                    -Spe Japan
                    Cheapest Way to Buy from Japan
                    Fees: Only US$30 Per Year!
                    http://www.spebid.com

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote=D_S;102821]Yo SZ! New here, I think I made a post a few months ago but I cant find it anymore, might have been a different board as ive been so busy with other stuff I cant keep track.

Ive been into fashion for quite a while but besides AA t shirts and some Japanese selvege denim I havent bought anything in years. Im a social documentary/war photographer and spend 8 months of the year living out of a backpack so I travel light and rock whatever I have until it falls apart. Well, its all pretty much falling apart so now im looking for some new digs. For major pieces I like the more artisanal stuff made in small numbers with no logos or instantly distinguishable branding, subdued colors, natural materials, etc. I guess that preference would apply to most of the object I seek in life. I dont buy tons of pieces but the ones I pick up need to be versatile and well made (as in can take a shit kicking and not fall apart).

I guess thats about it for the intro. Thats who I am and why im here.

And yes, cars suck, muthafucken suck... Although a motor bike and a 4 wheel drive often come in handy. Still, never had a license and never needed one.[/quote]

well, welcome DS! But nothing wrong with cars, something necessary, especially if you live outside of a major metropolitan city with a good transportation system. Now if you decide to black-out your Escalade and throw on some spinners and ground fx and join a car club that meets in front of the 7-11 every saturday night and pop your hood so everyone can see the chromed out engine block... that's a different story
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• D_S
                        • Jul 2008

No, of course theres nothing wrong with a car as a basic means of transport (I was just quoting above with the mutharfucken line), although there is something wrong with the fact that so many people need a car to survive in this country. I have no problem with the concept of automotive transport, just the convenient crutch widespread personal ownership and cheap petrol provides for the systematic absence of social transportation provisions here.

Then again, 80% of the time I spend in the US is in NYC and its alright :)

Comment

• D_S
                          • Jul 2008

And thanks for the welcome http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/ima...ons/icon10.gif

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post

Ha, then here's a site for people who hate cars AND people who like them... just linked to it in another thread about my wrecked RO jacket and then discovered all this car mayhem here.
                            And while I am here, I am Beuys. I live in London, am an ex commercials director and musician, now run a design studio here, introduced to SZ by Hewmiri, who sits across from me. Fell in love with fashion when I discovered Helmut Lang, fell out of love when he left. Then I discovered Rick Owens and am now developing an unhealthy addiction. As Hewmiri once told me :"There ARE other designers, you know?" Apparently so.
                            Oh, and I own a car but never drive it. And everytime I walk past it another scratch or dent has appeared somewhere. I like to think it will slowly mutate into something else if I just leave it be.
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

your name is doesn't start with FL does it?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by mass View Post
                                your name is doesn't start with FL does it?
                                ayyy.....
                                what did I do?
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎