• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

hello and welcome fellow socalifragilistian
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by corsair sanglot
      hi, i've been reading quite awhile, looking to contribute more.
      i'm 23, just finished a ba in english lit. last spring, and will be pursuing an ma in french lit. in the coming year. i'm most interested in the surrealists and their precursors, specifically lautreamont, roussel and nerval.
      most of my income goes toward clothing and my wardrobe is comprised for the most part of cloak, rick owens, and the viridi-anne. i like the idea of experimenting with more vintage pieces, especially from the early twentieth century. easier said than done, right.
      Bienvenue. Mais Roussel serait plutôt un précurseur du Nouveau Roman que du surréalisme.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

corsair, what part of TX?
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

hehe no worries man :)

welcome and good to know someone else in Texas aside from me and Chim wear Rick.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by corsair sanglot
            chant : oui, vous avez raison, mais breton était grand amateur de roussel, et on voit son influence fortement dans les deux romans de robert desnos (sur lesquels j'ai l'intention d'écrire mon mémoire). il se peut que les écrivains du nouveau roman sont redevables aux surréalistes pour la redécouverte de roussel plus tard...

chinorlz : dallas area, unfortunately
            French, I wish I could speak it.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
              • Jan 2009

hi, been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. i was born in hawaii, grew up and lived in guadalajara, mexico for most of my life and then moved to Portsmouth, NH (out of all places) halfway through highschool. Now i am a junior at UNH, major in international business and economics and minor in studio art. Not too sure how i feel about life in new hampshire; i will most likely move to nyc after i graduate. clothing has always been a priority of mine. my family also has always been involved in clothing (my parents started "shadows" in the 80's, a small clothing company based out of california). looking forward to learn and contribute on sz.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rlschwart View Post
                Long time listener, first time caller. Or something along those lines. I'm in SoCal and love clothing.
                hey man, I really dig the first part of this introduction. Reminds me of when I still listened to the radio, welcome to SZ(G).
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• NewAesthetic
                  • Dec 2008

Hello. Been looking around here for a while, thought I had registered a few months back but seems I didn't. A visitor from that most famous of poorly-redesigned fashion forums.

Comment

• khiev
                    • Nov 2006

Hello. Been a member of this forum since the beginning and i've decided to start posting here once again. It's a pleasure to be back. I am currently studying in seoul doing a masters in public administration after which I'll be back in the states to pursue an mba. I'm not korean though i love living there at the moment. amazing people, cool culture.

Not many people here know or understand brands such as cdiem, ccp et al. Not that I really care either, I still appreciate a wide range of mainstream and sartorial menswear brands even though they dont exactly reflect my aesthetic nowadays.

Right now, I'm excited about the upcoming Paris mens f/w week. Most looking forward to Cdg, Rick Owens, Raf, Ann Dem, and Gareth Puth. See you in the discussion boards.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

damn, the original baller is back. good to see you again.
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• almroth
                        • Jul 2008

I've been lurking SZ for, perhaps a year? more or less, I don't remember. I thought I should start posting and stop being a stranger. my name is joakim and I live in stockholm, sweden. some of you might know me as spinmyworld from superfuture. Im 18 years old - right now im studying photography (focusing on fashion) I don't make a lot of money, but I've learned to prioritize ever since I found an interest in fashion. my personal style is a bit varied and yet developing, anything from demeulemeester to westwood.

sup yall?

Comment

• Time & Space
                          • Jan 2008

Hey there,

I want to say that I think that this is a great forum.

I have a great appreciation and fondness for the aesthetic of clothing. I have learned a lot from this forum as a watcher and reader for a long time and began to understand the true quality and intrinsic value of great timeless designs and quality workmanship.

I enjoy a great community of like minded people who appreciate the same aesthetic of garments as incredible artistic pieces of design.

It is really nice to find timeless and specific pieces for a collection and track down elusive items.

It is great to find such an such a forum and place to share thoughts and ideas..

Luc
                          Last edited by Time & Space; 01-25-2009, 01:50 AM.
                          "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• MonsieurLéo
                            • Jan 2009

Hello,

my name is Léo, I live in france and I like clothes. I have been lurking for a little while and finally stopped being lazy and registered.

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Bienvenue !

Comment

• khiev
                                • Nov 2006

ca fait plaisir d'avoir un autre francais dans ce forum, welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎