• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Welcome, new peeps.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Matis
      • Feb 2010

Hello, I've been a lurker for more than a year now, so thought its time to contribute to this community.

I will turn 18 in a few months, so im still young and insecure about life, what i want to do... When I first came here i was interested in streetwear-sufu, was bmxing for 2 years and that was big influence on my style. Then I somehow lost interest along the way in all those things, the more i was reading, researching old threads here, I got sucked in. At first when i saw pictures in the waywt i was thinking this is cool and all, but i couldn't imagine myself in those clothes.
      But here I am wearing a rick tee, typing this short reply on this amazing forum.
      I like it as a community which doesn't discuss celebrity, only capitalism driven fashion...
      Its a place of many educated people on different fields; art, music, architecture, literature, quality journalism... so the discussions arent only clothing, and thats the main thing why I enjoy reading this forum.

Sorry for a long introduction and bad english. I live in Europe and english is not my first language. I need to crop this post like Rick does his pants.
      Thanks.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

welcome, matis.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cmkz
          • Jun 2010

Hello there~

I've heard a fair bit about this forum, but never really browsed it before. I decided to do so today and... Well, it looks pretty darn snazzy.

So, I registered and here I am, introducing myself. I'll admit, I'll probably seem a little odd when it comes to my taste in fashion, but I'll try not to cause too much of a fuss.

You'll most likely see me in the DIY forum more than anything else; I love sewing.

Oh, right. I'm eighteen, live in Australia and pretty poor so I can't afford a lot of designer clothing. So I make do with what I can find or make.

Comment

• perplexe
            • May 2010

Hello all,

I'm a female who is nearly 18 and residing in Vancouver. I suppose I've been a long-term lurker of this forum, and due to shyness, only joined recently. I'm currently an aspiring photographer and writer and hoping to resort to Europe eventually.

Due to 'lack of sufficient funds' I've not gotten far ahead in terms of wearing Ann D, Damir, MMM among others as much as I have appreciating the pieces visually... However I'm well on my way defining my personal style and slowly rebuilding a new wardrobe.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting new people (hopefully) with similar interests and eventually discussing/exploring interesting topics.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Welcome to all the new people. Please, contribute.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sistersuzie
                • Jun 2010

hello hiiiii! i guess this is the thing to do. B-)

i am terrible at describing myself, or picking a favorite in anything.
                hopefully, my posts will speak for themselves!
                sheep burial

Comment

• MR27
                  • Oct 2009

hi

hi my name is tom
                  i love fashion. my favourite brands:Rick Owens, Damir Doma, Julius

I hope for a good communication

Comment

• zy.
                    • Jun 2010

Hey SZ. I have been lurking for a long while but figured it wouldn't hurt to have an account in case my fingers start to itch.

Every now and then I read a thread and feel like I have something to contribute, but most of the time what I think has already been put into words by another member in a much better way than I ever could.

Comment

• mack
                      • Mar 2009

hey guys
                      im mack
                      i have been creeping on this site aswell for a while now but never really introduced myself so here it is.

im a student from vancouver canada but living in Ny studying menswear. i am aspiring to become a designer and am here in Ny to learn and grasp as much experience and knowledge about the industry.

as i have been constantly lurking on this site for some time now, i quite enjoy hearing other peoples input on brands and designs that i admire (as do we all on here). and a student, eager to get into the industry i feel i can learn much on here.( and if not, at least get a good laugh every now and then).

so yeah not much about me but felt that this was a good time to introduce myself

Comment

• dash
                        • Jul 2010

hey
                        long time member on fuk.co.uk
                        been lurking for a while, thought id sign up.
                        www.gregdash.net
                        @gregjdash

Comment

• david s
                          • Jul 2010

hi all

been a reader of SZ for awhile, decided to join

I am a creative director in advertising & photographer on the side.

fashion wise : julius, carpe, kenzo, ma+, viridi-anne

that's about it
                          It's absolutely Hedious!
                          shy poser

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by david s View Post
                            been a reader of SZ for awhile, decided to join

I am a creative director in advertising & photographer on the side.

fashion wise : julius, carpe, kenzo, ma+, viridi-anne

that's about it

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

lolz!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• david s
                                • Jul 2010

Caveat : I like that design team behind Kenzo.

Is that Kenzo in the picture? It looks like Johhny Hallyday with a black wig on
                                It's absolutely Hedious!
                                shy poser

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎