Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moi

Hi all,

I guess I should give this a go as well...

I'm a female from Finland who's been also lurking this forum for a few years, and finally decided to join this summer. Basically I'm here for people with similar interests (they are hard to come by in this town or rather in this small country...), for inspiration, and to contribute from my aesthetic point of view.

I really like the sculptural & artisanial side of fashion design and am a fan of Ann, Rick, Damir, Haider and Obscur, having a growing collection of the aforementioned and of some others. My other interests are music (listening/playing/singing), movies, reading, sewing, photography and traveling, so I'll be contributing to those topics as well.

I'm looking forward to interesting conversations and people, constructive feedback, and of course, seeing beautifully crafted garments. I'm also keeping my eyes open for the classifieds section, as I've already found three of the greatest pieces in my wardrobe from there...

Comment

• Nöerg
      • Sep 2010

Hi everybody,I am a girl from Brazil but I live in Paris.I am a student in fashion design and I work with Marc for STEALTHPROJEKT.

Comment

• MaxM
        • Sep 2009

Ah bah c'est pas trop tôt ^^

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Nöerg
          • Sep 2010

Oui il était temps je crois;)

Comment

• Jince
            • Sep 2010

Hello,

I'm from France :)

I'm here to learn about the styles in this forum.

See you.

(Excuse my english is too bad)

Comment

• Zhou
              • Jan 2010

Hello all!

Just wanted to get my intro out

Live in downtown LA
              Work in film
              and have no friends who know anything about fashion yet its what I spend most of my time studying:/

If anyone ever wants to meet up or knows of anything going on here
              send me a pm, extremely bored over here

Comment

• syed
                • Sep 2010

Hi all,

My name is Syed, I'm an Art History student living in London. Been a lurker for a while now, migrated towards SZ mainly because the discussions are actually well considered and interesting to read. Kept thinking I would love to add a point or ask something myself, so I thought it best to register.

Got really into dress history over the past year (although I have been obsessed with dress since I was young), especially fashion theory, and this seems to be the best place to talk with and learn from others.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!
                "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Welcome. Maybe you can post a thought or two - the entire forum seems to be going through a collective brainfart.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
                    • Aug 2010

Hello, I came across this thread today, and figured I should partake. I'm a 20 year old college student who is studying political science. I'd like to say that my philosophical side is what drove me closer to fashion. However, I'd say it is my introverted nature, and strong convictions.

In fact when I first held up a Julius shirt I bought I was incredibly moved by the "manifesto" that was inscribed. I can now say that I am completely infatuated with the clothing. I feel it makes up a part of me. It's part of my essence now. I feel empowered, and I see myself in many pieces. I truly do love Julius and many other brands talked about on this forum.

I really would love to contribute what I can, but also take back from these experiences here.

Comment

• raskolnikovboogie
                      • Nov 2009

Does anyone actually read this? I assume not, but here goes; I've been lurking the boards for ages and active on the classifieds for just as long.

Being in Australia, and in one of the worst capital city's for fashion, tends to limit my access to the physical perusal of a lot of the pieces I'd like to see, but having such wonderful sellers as Klang and DJI on my home turf can make picking up stuff a bit easier.

My first and true love will always be Julius and my girlfriend must never know.

Comment

• Wander
                        • Sep 2010

Hey everyone, I'm Wander. Been interested in fashion for a few years now, prior to 2008-ish I had absolutely no fashion sense and didn't real care to develop my wardrobe at all.

Long story short, I'm pretty stylish nowadays and can't get enough of fashion in general. I'm constantly buying clothes and developing my own image.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Wander View Post
                          Hey everyone, I'm Wander. Been interested in fashion for a few years now, prior to 2008-ish I had absolutely no fashion sense and didn't real care to develop my wardrobe at all.

Long story short, I'm pretty stylish nowadays and can't get enough of fashion in general. I'm constantly buying clothes and developing my own image.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
                          Awesome!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• diorowen
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by raskolnikovboogie View Post
                            Does anyone actually read this? I assume not, but here goes; I've been lurking the boards for ages and active on the classifieds for just as long.

Being in Australia, and in one of the worst capital city's for fashion, tends to limit my access to the physical perusal of a lot of the pieces I'd like to see, but having such wonderful sellers as Klang and DJI on my home turf can make picking up stuff a bit easier.

My first and true love will always be Julius and my girlfriend must never know.
                            haha..julius addiction..
                            I guess I should write here as well,
                            well, hi everyone, I happen to be come across this forum and really like it..mainly read around shopping and personal style, its interesting to read a thoughtful word from u guys..
                            I'm currently studying architecture in melbourne, but been fall in love with fashion since the start of 2010. well, let me tell you guys some story
                            So before 2010, I never really consider a lot about what I wear, just a plain t-shirt, slim jeans and sneakers. but then something bad happened, my house got into fire, and I lost all my clothing(except the one that I wear). and being had 1 pair of cloth only at that time, makes me start to look around, browse around website, and create another view of fashion in my mind. and yeah, from there, I start to look into some designer, start from nudie jeans.co(and other denim brands)- common projects-chronicles of never- dior homme- KVA- rick owens- ann d-julius- and song for the mute ..
                            Julius is my favorite so far :)..specially in love with his 'industrial' style. :).
                            thats all for now I guess, thanks:)
                            still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Mikevigar
                              • Jan 2010

Hello all,

I've been reading the forum for a few months now, posted a handful of times and have bought a few things from the classifieds so thought I should introduce myself.

24 years old, live in Cardiff, Wales, originally from 40 miles south of London. Work in the charity sector and really quite like it!

Fashionwise, its always been about access really, into D & G when I was younger as I could get hold of it, when I started to go to London more and have a bit more money, got into Dsquared and Prada and then Raf, Dries and n(n). It was when I was googling n(n) stockists before he stopped producing that I discovered Darklands and everything changed... Really love BBS, some DD and Julius (though never been able to try on any of the latter so don't own any). I like the drape I think (it hides my slightly portly figure). I still can't figure out my bottom half as I prefer bootcut trousers and really can't get into boots or hi-tops as I don't like the way I look so a confidence thing really.

Anyway thats quite enough I think, apart from I'm an avid inline/ice hockey player (for my sins - took a shot to the nether regions today and consequently not moved for 5 hours), and I love football and especially Spurs.

I look forward to lots of interesting discussion/debate

Comment

• gaitortrout
                                • Sep 2010

Hi everyone.

My name is Jon. I used to post here under the name Jon. I'm gonna try to make some new posts here but I haven't got as much time to contribute here as I once did.

I've lurked occasionally over the last year but mostly I've been without internet access, and furthermore I haven't bought a piece of clothing in nearly two years which I think might disqualify me from posting.

Hoping to contribute some thoughts to the forum but I would like to start fresh and work my way from there.
                                pm me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎