X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DRRRK
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by merz
    the sea urchins and ccp don't mix too well.
    I think Eternal (the band), Even As We Speak, The Sweetest Ache and St. Christopher mix well with SZ stuff, definitely better than White Lies do with CCP.

Nice introduction, Chilton. I think we could get along well.

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Skye X View Post
      I constantly wish that Jean-Paul Gaultier would do a collection inspired by his costumes for The Fifth Element, and Versace's FW10 Men's collection was almost perfect.
      Word about JPG, I love this movie. And, surprisingly, I liked that Versace collection as well when I handled some of the pieces. Still a fail though, on countless levels.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

I love that 7"! I think it's so much better than Slowdive. If anyone's interested you can download the single here.
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• slice_slice
          • Feb 2011

New user

I'm a new user as of a day ago. I kind of poked around the forums for a while before registering. I live in New York city and attend school at the School of Visual Arts. I've always been interested in fashion but more recently became aware of some of the lesser known designers discussed here, my favorite designers as of now are Ann D, Obscur, and BBS. There are so many awesome threads on this board and I'm really anticipating being a part of them.

Comment

• formateriam
            • Feb 2011

Hi. Based out of Canada, I have interests in many things and try to keep a balanced life as best as possible. I do have some vices though ;) I've always loved design however it has become a recent insurgent compulsion of mine to dig deeper. I suspect I will learn a lot from this community and hopefully I will contribute as well.

Comment

• Jan 2011

I'm just starting at this forum, but have already had a successful buying experience from the classifieds. I'm in my 30s, and have just returned to school for an art studio degree. My work experience mostly has to do with venomous snakes, but I have a passion for architecture as well. My favorite designers of the moment are Stone Island Shadow Project, White Mountaineering and Rick Owens.

Comment

• safeword123
                • Jul 2008

Hi all, have been lurking on this forum since the very beginning :) Currently live in NYC. My favorite designers are Yohji, CdG, VB, AVH, DVN, but too broke to afford much of anything. :( that's why I haven't posted because I feel that I don't have anything valuable to contribute. Oh, last but not least, I am not a native English speaker, so please pardon me if I make any grammatical errors.

Comment

• Ram
                  • Jan 2011

Hey. I've been checking out the forums for a long time and lately I've become more intrigued and fascinated with the effort the people on here put into expressing oneself. I've always been into personal style and I think that actually learning about the clothing, instead of just finding it is just as important as looking sharp and feeling comfortable with the way you dress and the evolution of ones own style.

Anyway, here's something about myself: I live in Stockholm, I'm (very soon) 20 years old and among the things I like are books, music, things and people who are genuine and art in it's varying forms.

I'm going to try and stop here but not before I say this: SZ feels like a good place for me to find new things, learn and since I just took the plunge that is buying my first designer piece, hopefully buy a thing or two.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Welcome to all the new members,
                    good to see a lot of people joining and posting because of the new rules.

all changes have their positive and negative aspects to them,
                    but it seem this has been more of a positive as we have a lot of new members that were just lurkers............

trust that you will all enjoy being here a part of this wonderful community, enjoy, read a lot and see you all elsewhere in the forums........

Blessings
                    ZB
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Welcome, everyone.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Reveries
                        • Feb 2011

Hello everyone,

Although I've been following SZ for a while only recently have I been able to afford buying clothes and thus have a small wardrobe. My favourite labels are Ann D, Lanvin and Paul Harnden. Anyway, looking forward to sticking around and contributing to the forum as much as I can

Comment

• mrburgess
                          • Dec 2010

Greetings, I am Stefan, 22 year-old student, based in Chicago. I am very impressed by this community and hope to find a part in it.

Comment

• Bad Poster
                            • Mar 2011

My name's David, I'm a student in Perth, Australia and I like cool clothes/the discussion of.

That's basically all there is to say on the matter.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                              • Jan 2011

Been lurking the SZ forums for a while now; love a lot of the stuff posters have on WAYWT, yet find it difficult to incorporate.
                              Mainly into Viridi-Anne, Attachment and some Geller so far. We'll see where it goes.

My name's Jon, a gen bio major @ UCSD, graduating soon but no plans to pursue further education (at least in that field) and no plans for career as of yet. I have a wide variety of interests, specific ones being rock climbing and tea/coffee, but mainly focused on quality, being as rare and underappreciated as it is in mainstream society.

Comment

• HreP
                                • Mar 2011

Hi. I'm one of the younger people on here, as I'm only 15 years old (turning 16 soon); I feel older though. I live in Denmark (not Copenhagen) and I'm in 9th grade. Right now my style is very plain. I mostly wear black and grey, but there's nothing fancy about it. I'm trying to make a slow change though, as I like many of the designers that are being discussed here. In August I'm going to Russia where I'll be living as an exchange student for 10 months, so I'd like to bring some nicer clothes with me over there.

Actually, I'm not really into fashion in general (could anyone inform me what's trendy for guys this spring/summer? Don't wanna fall into any 'fashion traps'), my main interests are philosophy, literature, films (mainly European art cinema or what you'd like to call it), noise/industrial/experimental music (love the Italian scene in the 80's).

And then I suck at writing short introductions
                                Last edited by HreP; 03-14-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎