Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

hmmm...lets try and guess what it was before? only 2 letters changed, eh?

assvein?

just kiddin' welcome aboard
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Stijn
      • Jun 2011

Hello!
      I was really relieved when I discovered this forum, finally a place where fashion is discussed with depth. About me: I'm 17, live in the Netherlands. (The Hague) I want to go to an art academy. Maybe fashion. But I like fine arts and furniture design as well.

Comment

• mingrui
        • Aug 2011

I'm new here
        i like... rick owens, marginal and ccp
        hope I will have a good time here.

Comment

• Supel
          • Apr 2011

Ahoy, my name's Sebastian, I'm 20 and have been a member of SZ for a short time, though have been reading threads for close to two years now. I currently live in Melbourne. I'm highly intrigued by peoples views on certain labels and garments in particular which is why I'm here to share my own as well as learn. I one day wish to design along the lines of art & fashion. Heading to America in the coming weeks for NY fashion week + other things, then when I return to Melb' I plan on starting part time at ASSIN (which some of you may have heard of, they stock your typical RO & Ann ect).

My main inspiration would be from my favorite, Takahiro Miyashita. I look at 09AW almost weekly. Then labels like LUC, SoloIst, V-A and CCP. I don't follow a trend, I tend to create a look based on a fantasy in my mind which I attempt to pull off. I'll be sure to post in the "what are you wearing today" thread in the not too distant future ^_^

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

Hi there!
            A couple of months lurking and now I decided it's time to take part of ZG forums discussions.

I'm 24, living in France. Last years, I studied in London and my japaneses roomates were big fans of labels such as RO, AnnD, etc. At first, I was just curious about that, but they chooses to introduce me to their passion and... I fall in love. I think this brands are so fascinating.

This year, I went to HK, and I spent a lot time to find some good stuffs, especially RO and Julius and AnnD. One day, I tried to go at INK store, but i never found the entrance... haha.

See you on the board.

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Welcome new dudes!
              mingrui - You'll love it on here. Lots of marginal clothing.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Welcome, everyone.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
                  • Aug 2011

Hi everyone.

I've been lurking this board for a short while and decided to join. From what I can gather I'm probably in the minority here being female. This forum has made me slightly jealous that I don't have man parts (only for a second though). I'm 20, live in Australia, and I currently study Law/Economics at Uni.

I'm still in the process of evolving my own style and SZ has resonated with me more than any other forum. Being a student with a limited income I can really only afford to buy things on sale/ebay, but I get by. I'm interested in learning more about the design and construction of clothing, as well as talking to like minded and more knowledgeable individuals. Currently I am in the middle of a really big Rick Owens fetish.

Thanks!

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Welcome. I think soon there will be more women on SZ.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• obsi
                      • Aug 2011

Hello, I'm just another fucking weirdo, been lurking on and off since 2007 or so, finally made an account.
                      "It's hard to tell the real people from those who pretend. These days I've got more shoes than I've got real friends."

Comment

• Dingenoderjavs
                        • Jun 2011

Hello!

Hi! 20 year old danish guy loving and living for brands such as RO, DD, BBS, Obscur, Ann. D, Guidi and so on! Have been lurking on the site for quite a while now and thought that the time has come for me to be a part of this great site!

Currently working at a shop in the centre of Copenhagen but i have a dream of becoming a fashion designer myself one day! Hope to find the inspiration and/or help i need from here in the future of evolving my style in the way that i want it to!

Martin

Comment

• darkbydesign
                          • Sep 2010

Hi Everyone.

I'm a 31 y/o guy living here in San Francisco, CA. Came here 5 years ago after my PhD work and currently work in molecular biology and disease research and love it. Recently worked on German E. coli and Haitian cholera research, which was fun.

Over the years, fashion has organically become a serious passion of mine. Growing up on a farm and then transitioning to science, I'm not really sure where my fashion inspiration came from.... After wearing raver pants until I was 23, I discovered fashion and my own style through combining more formal houses of Dior, Miu Miu (circa 2005), Balenciaga, McQueen, and Givenchy with then emerging lines like Julius, Rick Owens, CDGH+, and now Obscur, InAisce, Devoa, and more.

This forum has been great for me in meeting others who have the same obsession with fashion rarities that I have. It's also nice to see a plethora of topics discussed in depth the way people converse here. It's a great forum and has become my favorite place to discuss and enjoy fashion.

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by merz
                            hey, welcome. good to have another molecular bio nerd in the ranks - maybe i'll have a question on continuing my own education one of these days..

wait are there several molecular biologists here?

welcome to dbyd btw ;)
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by merz
                              ha, technically a forensic toxicologist here.

haha you Renaissance man !

(btw i can't see shit on your pm's pic )
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                                ....currently work in molecular biology and disease research and love it. Recently worked on German E. coli and Haitian cholera research, which was fun.
                                that does sound fun

i do think it is worth noting that sz is loaded up with academics and intellectuals and entrepreneurs etc. it is a curious thing, as fashion enthusiasts are so widely considered to be materialistic, hollow, shallow, frivolous, etc. i think this is a real strength of sz. shared interests beyond the clothingz that are actually interesting. on the other hand i also feel compelled to constantly dumb it down. too much time intellectualizing makes me cranky...

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎