Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1521

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Mid twentys, living in Sweden. Been lurking for some time but have decided to start posting a little...

See you around!

Hello eveyone. My name is George and Fashion is one of my biggest passion in life. My favourite designers are: Hedi Slimane and Jil Sander.

I'm glad to join this forum and I hope We share a great time.

Greetings SZ,
    I'm eight,
    here to discuss style and clothing
    with others who share my interest

Hi SZ,
    Been a lurker for awhile now. So trying to contribute and post a bit. I'm in my twenties living in San Francisco, working in tech.
    Got into clothes thanks to my stylish college friends. Was into the whole GQ look for a bit (due to my friends) then made friends with a dude who was obsessed with Rick Owens and Damir Doma. I didn't get it at the time until I made the plunge with a Rick Leather and I've been obsessed ever since.
    Thus I'm into Rick Owens, Damir Doma, Devoa, Sruli Recht, Julius, Guidi, Marsell, MA+.

Hi all, I'm a textiles student from Sydney, long time lurker and first time poster. I have an extensive interest in denim and weaving, looking foward to joining the discussion here.

Hi guys. I've been here for a while, but I think I still need some self introduction. Im currently a international relations/politics student from Hanoi, Vietnam. I've found my interest in fashion about 3 years ago, but its just got more serious when I found out the "avant garde fashion". The more I read, the more I find it suits me better than those mainstream (or whatever you name it). Its really interesting to not only wear the garments, but also learn about the fabric, the way your garments made, the designer's aesthete,... Before buying my first piece, I've spent 3-5 hours a day in 2 months just read and see all the images, and yeah, I have to admit that this is what I truly love. Its not only a hobby, it's turning into a part of my lifestyle.
    In my place, there's not much chances to see the garments irl, and just a few people here know and understand what Im following. So this place is kind of my second "home", where I can meet and talk with people that share the same thoughts.

Welcome, everyone.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hi everyone, I'm a finance student in Chicago, and after lurking and discovering designers here I'm looking to contribute some. I've spent time on sufu but I feel that with where my style is going this would be a great place to learn. At the moment I'm interested in Forme, CCP, Devoa, Dries, Craig Green, Haider Ackermann, Jan Jan Van Essche, and older season Raf and Helmut, among others. Looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you!

Hello,

I'm 34 and an attorney from northern Illinois, USA. I was a high school English teacher, but didn't like the politics of dealing with the administration.

I became a lawyer because I wanted to help people, but have found out that it's mostly sales and secretarial work, so I'm looking for another career change...maybe English or Law professor at the college level?

I enjoy Victorian/Romantic English literature (the focus of my B.A. and M.A. degrees), and maybe that's why I have gravitated to this board and brands like Ann D, Rick Owens, et al. When I saw the Sphinx Mens Rick Owens show I thought, "they're wearing short pants and high socks like a Dickens character illustration." Needless to say, I am going to have to buy into that collection pretty hard.

I have enjoyed this community so far, and I look forward to starting to post outfits for feedback.

Welcome. Glad to see more mature presence on SZ.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hi all, I'm a plastics engineering student near Boston. I like electronic music and Julius. I've been mostly lurking for the past few months but I look forward to contributing more.

Default Hi all!!

Hi i am newbie here from Sydney. I join this forum to discuss about men's fashion and clothing. Specially discuss about suits for men.
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by justinsmith View Post
    Hi i am newbie here from Sydney. I join this forum to discuss about men's fashion and clothing. Specially discuss about suits for men.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hmmm while it is possible that you're on the wrong forum to discuss suits, if you are in fact here to discuss suiting in regards to the designers talked about here than that will surely lead to some interesting conversations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.
    Quote Originally Posted by stagename View Post
    How did the hat get there? Why does the hat like oreos? Is the hat catholic?

Might as well start posting!

I'm Lenora: 28, Brooklyn, graphic designer with lingering fashion influences after dropping out of Parsons.

I listen to far too much techno and occasionally throw dance parties! Standard uniform consists of leggings, black button-up, a pair of Sambas, and anything with a hood.

Completely enamoured with menswear as of late, mostly because current womenswear feels uninspiring / slightly too minimal.

Hello everyone, i'm going to start posting now!
    My name is Owen, I live in Rhode Island as a high school student as of now and plan to major in fashion marketing in the future. I am aware that the SZ demograph is typically people past my age, but I love the style and always have, and I feel this site best represents my style I believe to have found for the most part. I got into fashion through my parent's punk roots and loving the style integrated into it.
    My favorite designers are:
    Issey Miyake, Ann Demeulemeester, Rick Owens (of course), Tatsuro Horikawa, and Alexandre Plokhov [no particular order intended]

Hello all, i'm a 28 and i curate the best products for men also i'm a sneaker head since the '90 and i love luxury brands.

not much to say really
    i live in stockholm and i'm shifting my studies to furniture design
    i love yohji yamamoto, rick owens, julius and hiroshima chic-era rei

living in paris. coming from germany. love to travel.
    Last edited by Enzo; 04-24-2015 at 04:56 AM.
    almost anti-everything

Registered a while ago but have only started posting today, finished university and currently waiting till I head off to Singapore to study industrial design, discovered SZ's familiar designers through my brother and that's pretty much it for a short introduction.

I've spectated for two years or so I thought why not post here since ill hopefully be here for a while. To make it short my names Edgar, I'm 19 and study ME at a Uni in SoCal. I became interested in design and fashion about 4 years ago when a friend showed me HB and plndr. I stayed there for a while but soon left to Sufu and found myself adventuring onto styleforums yy thread and eventually here. My interests have changed dramatically over a short period but I now feel I've narrowed down what I'm really interested in thanks to SZ. Primarily CCP Rick and some MA+/YY. But I should go now since I'm in class, thanks for listening

Best