X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ACME
    • Jun 2010

Hello everyone,

I study history in Lyon (France), and work in a a junior school.
    I lurked for a long time this forum and learned many things, and now i would like to participate here.

I'm a great fan of electronic music, and hip hop and some street culture. Some of my favourit designer are Damir Doma, Zam Barrett, Devoa, RO, Viridi Anne, etc.

Glad to be here.

PS : Don't blam me to much but I don't speak english very well.

Comment

• Creep
      • Oct 2011

im currently a student in high school , with hopes of pursuing architecture in college. the work of rick owens , yohji yamamoto , damir doma, devoa and guidi be my current love.

i love belgian/french electronic music and gangsta rap from the 90s. the game and Nas still be killing it currently though
      hope yall having a good day.
      hip hop died with biggie and pac.

Comment

• Crowzer
        • Feb 2011

De même bienvenue !

Comment

• bernieee
          • Dec 2010

long time lurker as well,
          22y/o fashion design student finishing up my diploma at a technical college in toronto, heavily influenced by Ann/Hedi/Tisci and etc. and modern men's tailoring, got into fashion because nothing ever fit me and since then just fell in love with fitting/designing garments and ever since then this is all i want to do. :)

Upon my discovery of this community i thought i was in fashion heaven, so much information and knowledge and yet so easily accessible. Though sad to say i don't dress like most users here because of my income or lack of but i can admire a lot of it, im one for subtle and functional details.

Comment

• Lo-ki
            • Jan 2011

From long lurking, now getting to grips with the SZ flavours, now about time to see where we go from here. Hello all
            Last edited by Lo-ki; 11-01-2011, 06:35 AM.
            She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• tenorish
              • Oct 2011

Hi all,
              I'm 23, living in Germany and quite relieved to have stumbled upon people, albeit virtually, who know who Rick Owens is for example.
              I've been following designer fashion for quite a while over the internet and in magazines (which I'm fond of collecting).
              Some of the designers that consume almost all my free time: BBS, DD and RO in that order. I'm also passionate about discovering new upcoming designers like Luise&Franck (The Individualists) for instance.
              Looking forward to discussing fashion and style on the boards!

Cheers.

PS. Something more about myself- like quite a few on SZ I've noticed, it's hard for me to find clothes that fit me right (tall, sort of wiry).
              As for shoes, my feet seem to grow and shrink on a daily basis..

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Welcome, everyone.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• blacktulip
                  • Nov 2011

My name is Ian and I live in Helsinki. I have been lurking for less than a year. Finally started an account in order to buy an item from someone and figured it was time to say: hello.
                  "Silicon is a gas"

Comment

• radio-aktivität
                    • Jan 2011

one more german in here. of course, I was/am a long time lurker as well. apart from that, i am a book designer and appreciate the nice things in life (in the most nerdy way by xeroxing them for my personal archive).
                    there really isnt much more to say. hello everyone.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Book designer, sounds interesting. Welcome (Ian, too).
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thinbuddha
                        • Jul 2011

hey all-

been lurking for a bit and thought it time i introduce myself as i've been buying frequently from several members. like one of the posters above, i see sz as a huge well of information on designers and their collections as well as a hub for tasteful individuals to come together and share insights.

work for a prominent social network in nyc. i've been in the city for about three years. loving it so far!

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Lots of interesting new personalities from all over the globe
                          welocme every one!
                          thanks to SZ for bringing us all together................
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kelly1290
                            • Dec 2011

Hi, my name is Kelly.

Nice to meet you, all
                            global video ad network

Comment

• theseasonofmist
                              • Feb 2011

Another long time lurker saying "hi".
                              Last edited by theseasonofmist; 03-22-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Umbra
                                • Aug 2011

Long time lurker on Stylezeitgeist, who need a bit direct help now on styling questions. My name is Felix, I`ve just started with studing and I`m from Germany. My favorite brand is Rick Owens, like many others here I think . Feel free to ask, if you want to know more.

Felix

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎