• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Welcome, everyone.

Season of mist, you must pick up the Sarah Moon 12345 reprint, if you love photography. I bought one of the two copies at Art Words in East London last week - I am sure the other one is still there.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by theseasonofmist View Post
      African antiques/art
      Interesting! Do you specialize in some specific culture or period?
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• theseasonofmist
        • Feb 2011

Faust - not in London at the moment, but once back I'll pop in and see if it is still available. Thank you for the recommendation.

Michael kard - I've spent most of my life in various African countries, so I have no particular culture or period in mind when I look for pieces. It is more of a case of picking up art that remind me of where I have lived/the history and culture of the local tribes.

Comment

• ian+
          • Dec 2011

Hello to everyone,
          I am Giannis from Greece, currently studying IT in medical science (post-graduate). I have been watching this forum for quite a long time and absolutely love it so I decided to become a part of it. Glad that i found this community of interesting people,

cheers
          ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

Welcome. Θα το μετανιώσεις...
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

Welcome to everybody !

Comment

• darkart
                • Jun 2011

Hi everyone, I am long time lurker as well. Age 19 from Hong Kong studying Electronics in London and love fashion very much. My favorite brands are Julius, Augusta, BBS, Viridi-Anne, Obscur. Really hope to know someone who's from HK as well who love this great forum. lovely to know everyone here as well.ha...

Comment

• Lypophrenia
                  • Dec 2011

Hi
                  Googled something Gareth Pugh related and found the thread by marc1975 about his selfmade jacket. I was so impressed by it that I decided to join the forum.

I'm 24, female, fashion design student with tailor background, from somewhere in europe.

This forum seems really cool. I might post some of my work to get feedback soon. Also looking forward to meet some people with similar taste like mine.

Comment

• Kirky
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2010

Hello people,

i'm a first year student studying in Simon Fraser University in Vancouver.

Well, i hope i could have been studying in design and stuff but my parents don't let me do so...

they're the financial supporters so i have to listen and obey

Anywayz, i still can't stop loving these gothic garments that i'm not supposed to be touching since no one around me is really after this style.

i don't mind to be the only one but sometimes feel a little lonely when i go shopping online or on the street. only thing i can say is that people have different aesthetic that i used to be critical about but now i know i can't change the person who doesn't wanna change.

kinda pathetic to see friends spending money on those Korean made or china made fake clone of Julius leather jacket or L/S...

hope SZ can make me feel home

again, thanks to whoever set up this forum and kindly made it a public forum that people with the same aesthetic can communicate with.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

^ are you zboss 3.0?

Comment

• Kirky
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2010

^ is that another member? i'm not unfortunately

Comment

• ian+
                          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                          Welcome. Θα το μετανιώσεις...
                          Θα χάσω τις τσέπες μου; Glad i found you.
                          ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ticktin View Post
                            Hello,

I'm a 21 year old equine science graduate from Brighton. Currently doing some volunteering work for the Blue Cross to fill my time and help people whilst looking for the right job.

I have a massive fetish for beautiful lingerie, I hope to improve the dedicated thread (!). I have always loved fashion that defies the obvious, carries an imaginative statement and lengthens my short legs.

Forgot to mention I'm a 'rare' female!
                            great to have a fellow female [equestrian] on board. i get the lingerie obsession, but i sure hope you dont ride in a thong...talk about two worlds that should never meet. ;-) please dont respond its way too much for the guys to handle, their imaginations are easily toggled.

theseasonofmist, i look forward to reading your posts in the womens forum. you seem like a fascinating person.

Comment

• FOREVER
                              • Sep 2011

Well hello there,

I'm the enfant terrible of any ongoing youth-culture in the Netherlands.
                              I freelance for Vice Magazine and some more nuanced opinionblogs.
                              I feel great to be able to talk online about what I love.
                              This is where stylezeitgeist comes in place for me..
                              I'm pretty sure I'll fit in casually.

I'm quite small, so my look for me -like for many small people- means to be able to find a balance between oversized and fitting. It's hard to get anything in my size these days so I'm glad that things like Rad Hourani's last collection pop up for me.
                              And of course I'm always on the lookout for any garment in my size on the classifieds board.

I like chocolate-chip cookies.
                              I dislike making a statement with clothing.

Take a look at my musical preferences on Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/sk8c
                              Feel free to check me out on twitter (if you're dutch): http://twitter.com/#!/CesarRazord

Stay Golden

Comment

• Kirky
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2010

^

ummmmm....don't really like Tyga and those rappers....

I thought people who're into dark style are more into Opera, Electro(techno, dubstep, trip-hop, trance, downtempo,...etc), Alternative Rock....and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎