X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worm_feud
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
    ^Please tell me "worm feud" is the name of your band.
    Sadly, no. But it sounds cool doesn't it?!

Comment

• fncyths
      • Apr 2010

Re: Introduce Yourself

Saludos!

I've loved this site for a few years now. I am a creative based in Denver Colorado. Spent the last few years bouncing back between here and Mexico City for work. I ran a mid century modern showroom in Denver called z|modern.

I appraise mid century furniture. I'm also a commercial / editorial photographer. Worked with American Crew for years.

I'm currently wearing : Rick Owens, Duckie Brown, Margiela, Ksubi, MB999, Dior Homme (Slimane era), Burberry Prorsum, Surface to Air

Looking forward to contributing to the forums!
      Originally posted by Shucks
      it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
      Originally posted by interest1
      I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• josecc
        • Feb 2012

I am a foreign PhD student of Economics in England. I enjoy the work by designers that do not see their product as pure consumerism. I have very little knowledge of the topics covered in this forum, so I am here to learn.
        Last edited by josecc; 03-18-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• juliebean2012
          • Feb 2012

Hi, this is my first time here. I'm Julie and I come from Wisconsin, USA. I'm just now learning my way around this site. I'm mostly interested in fashion history, and fashion as an art form.

Comment

• slightly
            • Jan 2012

re: introduce yourself

Hi!

I’m 30 and I live and work in New York. I’m an economist (or maybe a statistician) by training, but a lawyer by trade.

I found this site by accident, but keep coming back. Because I know little about fashion (avant garde or otherwise), I’ll likely lurk for a while. I look forward to learning more, though -- and hope to eventually contribute to the conversation!

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

Welcome !

Comment

• Sverrenor
                • Feb 2012

My name is Sverre and I've been working in fashion for three years' time now. My interest has been there longer, though.

Looking forward to finally lay off reading academic books for a while, as I graduate a bachelor degree at Copenhagen Business School next summer.

I think this site hides a lot of interesting threads and posts, so keep them coming! Some day I might also, as Slightly, contribute with new content.

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                  • Aug 2011

I'm

Hi everyone!
                  My name is Maxim, I'm 28. I live in small city in the northern Kazakhstan. Married. I work in the clothing trade business. I like unusual way to the things around us.
                  My favorite designers are Ralph Lauren, Marithe & Francois Girbaud, Zam Barrett. I'm keen on good shoes. I collect vintage ties

I've done a lot of mistakes here already, when posted in wrong places. But local guys Faust and Beardown have shown the right way))
                  Thanks them for patience)

Hope we will have a good time here!
                  I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• Verdandi
                    • Mar 2012

I am 28, obsessed with James Joyce and Espressso.
                    I have a love/hate relationship with Rick Owens clothing, adore almost everything Yohji does, and am currently writing my Ph.D thesis on the history of schizophrenia in literature.
                    lavender menace

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by liberty_of_style View Post
                      My favorite designers are Ralph Lauren, Marithe & Francois Girbaud, Zam Barrett.
                      Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
                      am currently writing my Ph.D thesis on the history of schizophrenia in literature.
                      Welcome guys!
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

lmao.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• trompel'oeil
                          • Mar 2012

Hey everyone,

While my personal style isn't necessarily aligned with allot of other members, all I really want is to discuss any and all types of fashion on a deeper level than the norm. And for that, SZ seems like the place to be. Hopefully I'll be able to add something of value.

Thanks!

Comment

• falconchan
                            • Feb 2011

Hi everyone...

nice to see you all.

Im Falcon based in Shanghai. Crazy into fashion as you all...
                            22, local Shanghainese..
                            My job is to bring things we love into China like a translator.
                            We dont have much ways to be informed about this type of fashion.
                            If anything interested in me and wat im doing, pm me and I would tell about us.
                            haha
                            Feel fresh to come here and tell everybody about a Chinese university student's idea on fashion.

thx.
                            Background Ecucation make me sick.

Comment

• pennickNY
                              • Jan 2012

Hello all,

Im currently studying in NY via kent state fashion school and I am also interning @Inaisce, and previously had worked with threeASFOUR.

I ended up in fashion randomly, changing majors, from business to Fashion Design stemming from wanted to be in classes with all girls :). Although my intentions weren't the best to get into fashion, there is absolutely nothing else I could see myself doing.

Coming from Ohio, I definitely feel as though I have a completely different view than those at parsons and other NY fashion schools, which could be either a good or bad. Soon I would like to post current projects in the student work/DIY section to get a more tailored point of view as my professors, aren't really big into this aesthtic.

some of my favorite designers would be Riccardo Tisci, Haider Ackermann and bbs and of course Inaisce, but maybe I'm biased.

Anyway, next fall is my senior thesis, so I'm so close to being done and hopefully working on launching my line.

-PENNICK
                              Last edited by pennickNY; 04-02-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• chandler
                                • Jan 2011

Hello all,

Been following forum for a while and really enjoying it. First post but hope to contribute more in future.

Work in conservative business dress environment but trying to find ways for BBS, RO, M.A+ etc to infiltrate. Also enjoy wearing such when off-duty

Great forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎