• Jan 2012

19 Year Old with a fashion obsession,
    Co-designer of noir et gris
    Love the site, love the members.

Comment

• Szary
      • Mar 2012

Hi All,

My name is Michael I am 20 years old polish movie maker from warsaw based in london. Right now I am facing to choose subject for my new documentary movie. I came to this forum becouse I was thinking of making documentary movie on fashion. But commercial side of fashion is completly used in this way already. I find fashion that represents this website as extremly intresting becouse I can see that this is completly diferent than commercial side of nowadays clothing. and futher more what is more interesting this fashion is pure art and as an artist i completly understand it. But I would need a bit of a feedback on iluminati fashion in generals. Things like origins, cultural feedbacks, what is an inpiration for designers and where it came from as well as some anegdots about designers. If you could briefly introduce to ilumi fashion and what does it mean to be an iluminati today in general I would really apriciate this. I hope I wrote this post in right side of the forum if not than I deeply apologize. And as well if you want to ask me any questions feel free :)

At the end I want to apologize for grammar or vocabluary mistakes but I am still an eglish learner.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

As a practicing fashion Illuminati, I might be able to help you.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• shuit
          • Apr 2012

hello stylezeitgeist,

I am Shui too- 21 years old, abroad student major in fashion design. I have my eyes on this forum for a while now but never really have a chance to register since I knew I have not so much to contribute. Please excuse me if I make any grammar mistake along the way, I am trying. looking forward to you all.
          Last edited by shuit; 10-13-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• guidier
            • Apr 2012

hello everyone,
            i come from san francisco and i am a super guidi fan.

Comment

• savant
              • Jul 2011

27 year old from Auckland, New Zealand

I like the work from Guidi, CCP, Dior pre-2007, Devoa, Julius and RO

Trying to attain some pieces so i can start posting in waywt asap :)

Comment

• rawrimabear
                • Feb 2011

Hey everyone, the names RawrImABear, you can call me Rawr if you want. I live in San Diego and I first became interested in fashion around three years ago when I stumbled upon a sweet Julius leather on an online stockist. I came to love names like Julius, Rick Owens, Ann D and a few others like Hedi Slimane era Dior. I'm still learning, absorbing a lot from the website, going through archives. I've lurked here for quite a while but now I'm finally biting the bullet and posting. Hope to make some good friends and good fits!

Comment

• Hadrian
                  • Apr 2012

Hey SZ, my name is Hadrian. Born in Hong Kong, moved to Vancouver when I was 1, and now I'm currently finishing up my freshman year at NYU. Throughout my elementary, middle, and high school I wore a uniform everyday comprised of a white dress shirt, grey slacks, black leather belt, grey socks, black leather shoes, a navy blazer, and a school tie. For most men their style stops here, with the classy preppy look. After 11 years of wearing the same thing, I want to delve into a different dressing style and develop a way of dressing I can call my own. One of my first inspirations is Russell Brand. His choice of clothing is bizarre at times, yet refreshingly unique. I appreciate his quirky sense of style and that has led me to StyleZeitgeist for more inspiration. I look forward to meeting you all!

Comment

• LEB
                    • May 2012

Hello everyone,

my name is Leon. I am a designer from Heidelberg, Germany.

I have a small menswear label and presented a fur collection during the menswear week in Paris this january.

Oh, I started reading SZ during my fashion design studies - finally decided to sign up.

Cheers
                    Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen!

Comment

• stephlinn
                      • May 2012

I'm Steph
                      Sixteen and living in Oregon
                      I found SZ by chance, and I am so happy I did. I am so tired of sorting through all the crap on other fashion forums. People here really appreciate both the art of fashion and the craft of making objects for living in.
                      Anyways yeah I can pretty much forget about doing homework because I will be spending all my time going through the garment archives

Comment

• Apr 2012

Hi I'm George. I'm from Singapore. I'm a sound artist. I do soundtracks for theatre and film as well. Not a fashionista but am into clothes. Joined this forum because of the interesting and well informed conversations... Been reading the last few months because of my recent fixation on Yohji Yamamoto as an artist of the cloth. Wanting to dip into the whirlpool of buying yohji's pieces. Hope to learn more from the connoisseurs here.

Comment

• vinsu
                          • Oct 2009

introduction

Hi all. My name is Vin, and I'm a Chinese international student studying in Australia. I joined this forum when I was looking for quality brands of clothing that don't scream "look at me" like LV and Gucci. I joined towards the end of 2009 and decided it was best to improve my English and learn more about SZ as well as clothes in general before posting. One of first words I learned from SZ is 'lurk' and I look to do slowly less lurking in future and make a contribution.

Comment

• TITAN
                            • Jun 2012

Hello Style Zeitgeist. I'm Terence. currently studying fashion and costume design in Dallas Texas along with pursuing sculpture on the side. I've been keeping up with the forums for several weeks and just now decided to become an active member. I hope to share some of my own work for feedback as well as sharing my own opinions of others work to improve my critiquing ability. And maybe find a few good deals in the classifieds x

Comment

• woundedglamour
                              • Mar 2011

Hello.

My name is Paolo, I live in Milan, Italy. I'm 22 and I'm a student at the Academy of Fine Arts of Brera.

Comment

• Ricoco
                                • Jan 2010

hello!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡