X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zak
    • May 2018

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
    Question regarding difference between BBS regular P13s and the Handstitched version: Is it fair to say that for the identical fabric, treatment, and size, the Hand Stitched version would look more "bulging" and bulky on one and thus make the legs look less slim compared to the regular version, due probably to the fluctuation and leeway allowed for the handstitching process?
    According to my experience HS versions fits more tight (slim) than similar regular ones. At least it’s fair for the fabrics: F1504K, F1401M, F1939(the most common fabrics for his HS p13)I had/have them all in both versions. But I admit that exceptions are possible due to the artisanal nature of production.

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Zak View Post
      According to my experience HS versions fits more tight (slim) than similar regular ones. At least it’s fair for the fabrics: F1504K, F1401M, F1939(the most common fabrics for his HS p13)I had/have them all in both versions. But I admit that exceptions are possible due to the artisanal nature of production.
      That's funny haha. I think they prefer 1939 because it's thinner and so easier for the hand sewing? I just bought my first pair in 1939 but the coating has made the pants so thick and unbendable, which I'm highly fond of, and my legs never looked stronger in other p13s than in this pair (all size Small). If by tight fitting you mean more uncomfortable and skinbound then yes, same here, which again, I like. (One thing I'm sure of though is the hips are much roomier with HS than regular. Simply cut differently, the HS hips are a lot more baggy. Although I'm mainly talking about the legs, and models after ss19 onwards.) Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

• stolen
        • Oct 2017

Does anyone else have an issue with logging in here? Most threads show me as being logged out for some reason, not allowing me to post

Comment

• stolen
          • Oct 2017

Just received this Rick Owens Stooges and wanted to know your thoughts on authenticity, as well as just identifying what season / style this is.

Some strange things I noticed:

- No Tags Anywhere
          - Rick Owens embroidery seems...odd? Check photos
          - Sleeves are super long, but end where the jacket ends - I thought most Stooges were ultra-cropped?
          - Body seems very loose/roomy compared to most fit pics I've seen, though I have no way of knowing what size this is (Shoulder width measured from back is exactly 18"...)

IMGUR Album: https://imgur.com/a/CaaTqHb

Thanks!

Comment

• Ahimsa
            Vegan Police
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by stolen View Post
            Just received this Rick Owens Stooges and wanted to know your thoughts on authenticity, as well as just identifying what season / style this is.

Some strange things I noticed:

- No Tags Anywhere
            - Rick Owens embroidery seems...odd? Check photos
            - Sleeves are super long, but end where the jacket ends - I thought most Stooges were ultra-cropped?
            - Body seems very loose/roomy compared to most fit pics I've seen, though I have no way of knowing what size this is (Shoulder width measured from back is exactly 18"...)

Thanks!
            I'm no rick expert, but based on raccagni zipper, it tells me it's pre late 2010s as he switched to ykk for a bit to cut costs and started doing some production in Romania. Based on sleeve length with the zips, I'd say it's a lamb version from FW13 Plinth. Hope that helps!
            StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• smarkfisher619
              • Dec 2023

Hi,
              I suggest second time around, Beacon's closet and buffalo exchange.
              They are one of the best. service is next level.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎