X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • croatoan
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
    How big is the difference between regular Uniqlo Heat Tech shirts and the extra warm ones?

I need some kind of technical shirts to wear under a hoodie when it’s real cold outside, but I don’t want to sweat when I’m in the office.
    I really like the extra warm stuff. It is quite a lot thicker and super comfortable. I have one that I wear at home through the winter either alone or with another layer over it and it kept me very comfortable last year. Whether it is too much though I think just depends on your body.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
      • Oct 2015

BBS Hoodie AW16 - ZIPPER2-F0508M-C4 - 50%CO 40WO 10%WS

Does anyone know how this hoodie fit from the AW16 season?

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
        BBS Hoodie AW16 - ZIPPER2-F0508M-C4 - 50%CO 40WO 10%WS

Does anyone know how this hoodie fit from the AW16 season?
        Fits fantastic as usual; high armholes but not prohibitively tight in the underarm, bit looser in the body. I would say true to size, although as typical of Boris I'm a 48 and can wear a 46, 48 or 50 depending on desired silhouette.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
          Fits fantastic as usual; high armholes but not prohibitively tight in the underarm, bit looser in the body. I would say true to size, although as typical of Boris I'm a 48 and can wear a 46, 48 or 50 depending on desired silhouette.
          Thanks a lot. I had to get a large and I’m usually a medium... I just hope it doesn’t it’s an oversized baggy fit for me otherwise I’ll have to sell it.

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

You may find it's a little flared in the body, although if you open up the zipper from the bottom the issue is usually solved. I believe that fabric is also notably thicker than the cotton used on AW incarnations, so it may even out.

Comment

• abushmaori
              • Oct 2017

Do Rick Owens Mastosneakers come with a second pair of laces?

Comment

• Lex1017
                • Jul 2015

they do not

Comment

• Monoral
                  • Mar 2014

Hi guys!
                  European here.

I need to buy something and the seller wont ship internationally (us only)
                  Looking for American proxy and wondering if you guys can point me to reliable ones.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                    Hi guys!
                    European here.

Looking for American proxy and wondering if you guys can point me to reliable ones.

Thank you in advance.
                    I used SUTOCORP for that once (buying from US to EU), very good experience.

Comment

• href:90a7
                      • May 2017

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                      Hi guys!
                      European here.

Thank you in advance.
                      I would be willing to help you out if you want. NYC based. PM me if you're interested!
                      Originally posted by Alesha
                      Does CCP make pizza?

Comment

• AlaskaBongo
                        • Dec 2017

Where does all the stock go ?

Up until about 3/4 years ago I used to shop at the xmas sales (contemporary menswear) of the 3 largest/flashest department stores in central London. A couple of years ago I did my usual thing visited all 3 just before the sale started then back on the first day of the sale. 100% of what was on sale the day before had vanished from all 3 shops and been replaced by old designer gear or what looked like unsuccessful designs.

Does anyone know what happens to what's left over from the current collection that disappears ? Does it go on sale somewhere else, I haven't been able to find out ?

Does this happen to the contemporary womenswear as well ?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by AlaskaBongo View Post
                          Up until about 3/4 years ago I used to shop at the xmas sales (contemporary menswear) of the 3 largest/flashest department stores in central London. A couple of years ago I did my usual thing visited all 3 just before the sale started then back on the first day of the sale. 100% of what was on sale the day before had vanished from all 3 shops and been replaced by old designer gear or what looked like unsuccessful designs.

Does anyone know what happens to what's left over from the current collection that disappears ? Does it go on sale somewhere else, I haven't been able to find out ?

Does this happen to the contemporary womenswear as well ?
                          yoox or outlet
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Jeroenr
                            • May 2016

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                            yoox or outlet
                            Yes, yoox is very known, that they buy old stock. Spence also.

Comment

• Soul Pill
                              • Feb 2011

It just turns up back on the racks at full price after the last day of January sales.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Merged into the small questions thread. LOL at Soul Pill, but I think it does happen sometimes.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎