Page 719 of 719 FirstFirst ... 219619669709710711712713714715716717718719
Results 14,361 to 14,371 of 14371

Thread: Small questions thread

Quote Originally Posted by nvsnli View Post
    Can leather jackets be altered without butchering the whole jacket?
    Im thinkin about a certain BBS jacket (J5 vinyl treatment) but the fit is i a bit ill in my opniom around the abdomen.

The vinyl process can make it bit structured and loose through the side, but it still remains fairly fitted through the upper body.

For me it just looks weird in the mid sextion.
    This particular jacket is cut funny per se already and the vinyl only added to the hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by 13we2 View Post
    This particular jacket is cut funny per se already and the vinyl only added to the hurt.
    I agree, i wish he would make same jacket with proper cut.

Quote Originally Posted by nvsnli View Post
    Can leather jackets be altered without butchering the whole jacket?

A good tailor can alter any garment, especially if you want it made smaller. Find a tailor who specializes in leather.

Quote Originally Posted by byhand View Post

A good tailor can alter any garment, especially if you want it made smaller. Find a tailor who specializes in leather.
    i need to look into this. Cant be bothered to drop a load of cash to a jacket that has to be altered and no guarantee of the outcome.

What are these types of pants called and where can I find them? They are really wide at the thigh area then taper even before the knee. I think they are a style that have gone many tens of years ago.
    http://imgur.com/a/RTAj6

Anyone got any photos/able to direct me to pictures of the white Rick Mastosneaks high tops being worn in the wild so to speak? I thought little of them when they came out but are growing on me (though I suspect this is partly driven by the fact they are clearly going to end up massively discounted in the sales)

Quote Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
    Anyone got any photos/able to direct me to pictures of the white Rick Mastosneaks high tops being worn in the wild so to speak? I thought little of them when they came out but are growing on me (though I suspect this is partly driven by the fact they are clearly going to end up massively discounted in the sales)
    They work with anything. I live in NYC and it's the rick x adidas sneaker that i see the most aside from the horde of hypebeasts wearing geobaskets. I have an all black wardrobe and if i was to get a rick x adidas shoe i would get this one in this colorway. The rest are cheaper variants of their better counterparts in mainline rick.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath View Post
    They work with anything. I live in NYC and it's the rick x adidas sneaker that i see the most aside from the horde of hypebeasts wearing geobaskets. I have an all black wardrobe and if i was to get a rick x adidas shoe i would get this one in this colorway. The rest are cheaper variants of their better counterparts in mainline rick.
    I think he’s referring to these:

I gotta say they’ve grown on me as well although I’m not too fond of the logo on the back of the heel.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    I think hes referring to these:

I gotta say theyve grown on me as well although Im not too fond of the logo on the back of the heel.
    I tried those on recently they were pretty good with rave pants and cropped jacket
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

aye, Nickefuge, those are the ones I'm on about.

I'm just not sure if I'm being swayed more by the fact they're clearly going to hit 70% off and thus I want to see any more photos of people wearing them. As they seem not to have sold at all (hence why they're going to be hugely disocunted) there's fuck all photos