Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neostrifeX
    • Jun 2013

In addition to what blackfedora mentioned, I wanted to add that the mottled grey body molded pair was also available in XT along with RF and TF. Additionally, it varies from season to season but sometimes the XT fit will be XT (as in FW16), while some it may be XTF. I would say the body molded version is a tad less fitted, at least in my experience.

Comment

• vegettoo
      • Oct 2014

Thanks for the info:)N!so according to ur info, normal p13 is more fitted than the body molded version? As I'm thinking abt buying a bbsny p13 in grey with black mottled. Btw wats the difference between xt and xtf? Isn't it the same fit?

Comment

• neostrifeX
        • Jun 2013

Yes, personally I've tried both versions and the ones that are not body molded feel more fitted when wearing the same fit (RF, TF, XT/XTF). It's not a huge difference though. As for the extra tight fit, there is no difference. They are the same. It just seems that some seasons the tag says XT while some seasons they say XTF.

Comment

• vegettoo
          • Oct 2014

Thanks a lot:)

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
            Thanks a lot:)
            no, i have 6 pairs of p13 and i have them all the same size regardless of treatment, fabric, season. XTF is tighter all around but the waist size does not change. TF is standard tight fit, RF is regular just as you would think it would be.
            Originally posted by unwashed
            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
            Originally posted by Ahimsa
            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• vegettoo
              • Oct 2014

Thanks Trigger,I haven't bought any p13 after 2015,so those new code made me a bit confusing especially when I saw there is a body molded version, I love all the details of bbs except the curve leg as I don't think it produce a very good fit on my leg lol, so I wonder the body molded version will be a bit different

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

anyone got an experience of washing the boris p13 vinyl processed pants? will the wax fade out after wash?

Comment

• agentred
                  • Jul 2009

Ahoy, does anybody know a good US proxy? Tried searching but no luck.

Need a camera ($400) shipped from the states to Europe and happy to pay a commission. Could wait until I'm back in the US but wanted it a little earlier. Grazie!

Edit: sorted, thanks!!
                  Last edited by agentred; 03-27-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                    • Sep 2015

I'm not an official proxy, but I'm in the US now and would be happy to receive a camera and send it on to you if you're not in a huge rush (I should be able to get to the post office within a week of receipt, but not within days). Alternately, I'll be in France and probably the UK in May and could bring it. Where are you located?

Comment

• goldsamxo
                      • Jan 2017

Anyone have any interesting reads on the creations of thread, sewing techniques, designer backgrounds, different stores, different fashions in different cultures, etc? Just looking to waste time down the rabbit-hole of interesting fashion things to read about.
                      Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                      Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• agentred
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
                        Anyone have any interesting reads on the creations of thread, sewing techniques, designer backgrounds, different stores, different fashions in different cultures, etc? Just looking to waste time down the rabbit-hole of interesting fashion things to read about.

There's this thing called stylezeitgeist.com

Comment

• 13we2
                          • Sep 2015

Anyone notice this guy yet?

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                            I thought I was looking at Boris ...
                            Well - first picture I did, going through, not at all
                            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• lovesupreme
                              • Jun 2012

Hi ,

Super long time lurker but fell off for a long time . Looking for information on the following jackets that have been in my wardrobe for an age .

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

http://imgur.com/a/Q3Pn3

Both purchased between 2008 and 2010 but can't remember much . Image search hasn't helped and Rick archives of those years seem to be a little hit and miss.

May thanks

Comment

• aussy
                                • Jul 2011

The latter is from SS08 Creatch

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎