Page 729 of 729 FirstFirst ... 229629679719720721722723724725726727728729
Results 14,561 to 14,568 of 14568

Thread: Small questions thread

I'm trying to look for the rigards RG0094 but doesnt seem to be at any webstore.
    anyone seen it at a store? perhaps i could then e-mail them about it.

Quote Originally Posted by k3mist View Post
    I'm trying to look for the rigards RG0094 but doesnt seem to be at any webstore.
    anyone seen it at a store? perhaps i could then e-mail them about it.
    We can have Rigards custom make any for you - contact at buy at sz-mag.com. Actually, Ahimsa, who will take care of you, has the same pair, I believe.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Didn’t know that, thanks!

Hello, I've been browsing the forum for couple days and it's safe to say I'm in the right place. Recently, I've read Eugene's piece on the young culture and it's interesting to see the parallels drawn between fashion and music. I'm curios as a confused young teenager, how did you guys find your fashion preference and identity?

I am currently on the hunt for my first CCP item (go ahead haters). I fell in the love with the prosthetic boots in CORS-PTC. Does anybody have any experience on the durability of these? I would want to wear them to death, anywhere and everywhere.
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

yeh im not sure I would want to wear ccp boots anywhere and everywhere...as nice as it looks, Ive always found ccp shoes (apart from drips) to be pretty uncomfortable. The weight and other construction issues with the last always has my feet begging for mercy after a day of wearing derbies at work. (I'm a lecturer, I'm on my feet a lot)

but that's besides the point, the cors-ptc leather will hold up real well, no worries there. And the prosthetic tornados are just beautiful so who cares..go for it, I'm sure you would love it. It's one of the boots I would love to get one day too.

Still wouldn't wear them to death though. personally wouldn't recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFiya View Post
    I am currently on the hunt for my first CCP item (go ahead haters). I fell in the love with the prosthetic boots in CORS-PTC. Does anybody have any experience on the durability of these? I would want to wear them to death, anywhere and everywhere.
    I don’t think this is a right choice. Maybe derby or tornadoes in bison leather or LUC horse fits your need. Not sure if only me but CCP toe box was very narrow.. Unlike drips sneakers was awesomely comfortable.
    Focusing on object details

^ thanks! Not the right choice because of durability or comfort? From your response, I assume rather comfort? I am not too much into the good years honestly because of the wider shaft vs. the prosthetic boots. And I prefer boots over derbies any day (:

However, it seems rather hard to get those anyway since most stores only have kangaroo or not my size in stock.
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)