Page 745 of 745 FirstFirst ... 245645695735736737738739740741742743744745
Results 14,881 to 14,886 of 14886

Thread: Small questions thread

Thoughts on garment storage for medium / long term? I have a number of pieces I wear maybe once a year. Currently have most pieces hanging (blazers, jackets etc) in Muji garment slip covers, but they are intended only to protect from moths and as they are solid white I can’t distinguish what’s inside (Muji also says they expire in a year after use). Suggestions for proper storage?

Acid free cardboards, filled with also acid free silk paper.
    That is how they stock fragile/precious garments in museums or archive rooms

Takes lot of space, pretty expensive. (for what it is).
    The room you stock your garments in also play a role. Temperature/humidity must be controlled.

Hey guys. Im curious if anyone here knows any alternatives to online second hand platforms like depop, grailed, etc or a forum with classified ads for Japanese people. I know they have yahoo auctions but i guess they must have some platform specificaly for clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowvault View Post
    Hey guys. Im curious if anyone here knows any alternatives to online second hand platforms like depop, grailed, etc or a forum with classified ads for Japanese people. I know they have yahoo auctions but i guess they must have some platform specificaly for clothing.
    yeah its called mercari
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    yeah its called mercari
    Thank you very much. Now let the Julius hunt begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowvault View Post
    Thank you very much. Now let the Julius hunt begin!
    https://fril.jp/brand/2994?suggest=true&oq=julius
    too skinny for rick