• santosh
    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by xadam View Post
    Previously discussed here.
    Thank you xadam for the reference.

Comment

• plant
      • Feb 2020

Hi does anyone know any good second hand clothes stores/ markets/ interesting shows or exhibitions in paris,
      Thanks

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

Can someone please tell me if Rick’s LT leather (washed calf) is any good?
        Is it thick or thin? Durable? Thanks in advance!
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• nvsnli
          • Mar 2013

Does the Larry high tops run same size than previous iterations Ramones? I read somewhere that something changed in the sizing/insole and they fit different that previous mainline ramones.
          Can someone confirm?

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
            Does the Larry high tops run same size than previous iterations Ramones? I read somewhere that something changed in the sizing/insole and they fit different that previous mainline ramones.
            Can someone confirm?
            They did change the design a bit to include an insole but the fit remains the same, I have the horse leather pair from Larry and they fit the same as my other mainline and drkshdw pairs.

Comment

• Anton
              • Oct 2014

I'm sure this was discussed here before, but best shirts and formal shirts? I'm not looking for unique colors or patterns, mainly white and striped colors. I want something with a fantastic fabric and construction, needs to be slim fit and to come in size 44 chest. Any recommendations?
              I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
              My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• woupes
                • Apr 2011

Can anyone share insight into which artisanal sneakers are of really good quality? How does A1923 stand up next to James Kearns, I'm tired of Dunks.

Comment

• darkpyramid
                  • Dec 2019

Originally posted by woupes View Post
                  Can anyone share insight into which artisanal sneakers are of really good quality? How does A1923 stand up next to James Kearns, I'm tired of Dunks.
                  Both built as tanks,both use great leathers but be far from almost BBS bamba designs, they got great look but builded very weak and will not last as compared to other dark designers

Comment

• darkpyramid
                    • Dec 2019

Originally posted by woupes View Post
                    Even on my side will recommend James Kearns, me as polite person could say there's ( connected lines) between A1923 sneakers and old CCP designs , but for James Kearns i respected him because of his aim to be one of those who try bring something new to our eyes, something second to none like Leon Emanuel Blanck and Zam Barrett

Comment

• emdash
                      • May 2020

Anyone knows for how much Carpe Diem Linea Heavy Linen Shirts retailed for?

Comment

• zachaveli
                        • Sep 2019

Searching for Scarred Tornado Zip Boots? We’ve got Carol Christian Poell Men's Footwear starting at $2000 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Carol Christian Poell today!

Thoughts on this listing? Overpriced or fair for the specific model (COLOR 33, CCP8)?

Would like some opinions on the current state of CCP in terms of resale as a whole.

Comment

• darkpyramid
                          • Dec 2019

Originally posted by zachaveli View Post
                          https://www.grailed.com/listings/134...nado-zip-boots

Thoughts on this listing? Overpriced or fair for the specific model (COLOR 33, CCP8)?

Would like some opinions on the current state of CCP in terms of resale as a whole.
                          The rule says he could offer what he asks and you could accept or refuse, by the way the word fair don't play a good rule in avant garde market, the Rio Rio Rio bomber jacket sold used for 43K in US dollar simply Raf Simons himself wouldn't believe that

Even the CCP tornado which select is not rare too much as you imagine, you could scroll more pages and you will find one meets your funding ratio

Comment

• zachaveli
                            • Sep 2019

Originally posted by darkpyramid View Post
                            The rule says he could offer what he asks and you could accept or refuse, by the way the word fair don't play a good rule in avant garde market, the Rio Rio Rio bomber jacket sold used for 43K in US dollar simply Raf Simons himself wouldn't believe that

Even the CCP tornado which select is not rare too much as you imagine, you could scroll more pages and you will find one meets your funding ratio

Thank you for your thoughts. I very much agree that fair doesn't necessarily play a good rule in the avant garde market - it is too much of an objective term for items with creation processes so meticulous.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by darkpyramid View Post
                              the Rio Rio Rio bomber jacket
                              Ah yes, I remember the Brasilian-themed AW01 season with its palm tree prints and straw hats. Good times!
                              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Do_Decor
                                • Jul 2018

Any suggestion on how to ‚salvage‘ a pair of shoes that is one size too big?
                                I love them very much and really want to keep them.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎