X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

looks like some sort of a diy thing to me, way too much of the stuff to be adhesive for a rubber sole, or someone (hopefully not a cobbler) really poured that shit on.

If they were mine I would have a cobbler sand them off and put on a new rubber sole
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• coldknife
      • Apr 2013

Has anybody ever purchased a brand new pair of Rick Owens boots or sneakers, only to put them on and feel some sort of lump underneath the leather insole? There's one underneath my brand new pair of Ramones and frankly it's driving me insane and it hurts my food as it's right underneath the metatarsal bone on my fourth toe.

It's literally just a random lump that sticks out from underneath the leather insole - extremely irritating really, was wondering if it's just glue or whether something that shouldn't be there is underneath.

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

"Lumps are part of the aesthetic and no reason for reclamation."
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by coldknife View Post
          Has anybody ever purchased a brand new pair of Rick Owens boots or sneakers, only to put them on and feel some sort of lump underneath the leather insole? There's one underneath my brand new pair of Ramones and frankly it's driving me insane and it hurts my food as it's right underneath the metatarsal bone on my fourth toe.

It's literally just a random lump that sticks out from underneath the leather insole - extremely irritating really, was wondering if it's just glue or whether something that shouldn't be there is underneath.
          Return them and exchange for another pair. Sounds like a manufacturing defect.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bi09111997
            • Jun 2015

Has anybody heard of a collaboration between AnnD and Werkstatt Munchen before? Or is it always Werkstatt Munchen the one behind the making of AnnD silver accessories?

Comment

• falkenauge
              • Nov 2015

Anyone washed BBS t-shirts? As there is no information on the tags and they seem to be quite delicate, my guess would be hand wash in lukewarm water.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by falkenauge View Post
                Anyone washed BBS t-shirts? As there is no information on the tags and they seem to be quite delicate, my guess would be hand wash in lukewarm water.
                That's what I do. I would not put them in a washing machine.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SLP Harness Boots
                  • Jul 2017

After looking through the subforums and their headings, I couldn't find a section that seemed appropriate in asking for an garment ID. Hopefully it is appropriate here.

I'd love to know the name of this boot—and where might one buy it, however, unlikely it is to come across it now. It is featured in an Undercover feature, so good chance it's by them.

Thank you.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                    • Oct 2015

I (hand)wash mine regularly. I live In Texas so I sweat profusely. I recommend hand wash cold with a small amount of detergent. I usually throw them in the dryer with no heat setting.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                      • Oct 2015

Incarnation Sizing

Can someone possibly give me a little information about Incarnation Leather Jacket Sizing? TTS or inconsistent?

Comment

• nvsnli
                        • Mar 2013

Anyone got info about Samsa G Tuchwaren are they on holiday/closed or something?
                        I have tried to contact Hamid couple times via email but no response.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
                          Anyone got info about Samsa G Tuchwaren are they on holiday/closed or something?
                          I have tried to contact Hamid couple times via email but no response.
                          They posted on Insta a day ago though!

Comment

• nvsnli
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                            They posted on Insta a day ago though!
                            Figured.
                            Kind of annoying when you get ignored on email replys.
                            Sent an email about custom order (already ordered it in december) a week ago, sent the same question couple days back.
                            Havent heard anything from him.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
                              Can someone possibly give me a little information about Incarnation Leather Jacket Sizing? TTS or inconsistent?
                              depends on the season, past couple of seasons they've been TTS.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                                • Oct 2015

[QUOTE=dji;528520]depends on the season, past couple of seasons they've been TTS.[/QUOTE

Thanks, looking to buy on from the SS17 Season so I try my regular size .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎