Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duneyk
    • Jul 2010

Question with somewhat relation to the Ramie topic going on - anyone know of any fabric store that stocks good Ramie? Online International / Brick & Mortar Melbourne would be great

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

To all Twin Peaks fans:
      Does anyone know what leather jacket Mr. C is wearing?
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• cmitso412
        • Feb 2010

Hi guys, been a while. I need to get some vibram soles put on a pair of ccp boots. I haven't needed to do this in a few years and didn't have a great experience the last time I did.

Is The Firm near Union Square here in NYC still the place to go for this or are there other better cobblers out there now?

Thank you. Feel free to PM if you'd rather not post the info publicly.

Comment

• Arkady
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by cmitso412 View Post
          Hi guys, been a while. I need to get some vibram soles put on a pair of ccp boots. I haven't needed to do this in a few years and didn't have a great experience the last time I did.

Is The Firm near Union Square here in NYC still the place to go for this or are there other better cobblers out there now?

Thank you. Feel free to PM if you'd rather not post the info publicly.
          Absolutely still the spot, as far as I'm aware. About to drop off a few pairs myself.

Comment

• LilL.FASH
            • Jul 2012

Hi guys, I suppose they're probably made in house but does anyone know who makes Harnden's braces (suspenders) or anywhere I can get similar ones, Thanks.

Comment

• CAD
              • Nov 2010

Hello,

Can we recognize jil sander by raf Simons trough label tag?

Thank you

Comment

• falkenauge
                • Nov 2015

Quick (and maybe stupid) question: how do I roll up my jeans to achieve the BBS look?

Picture of the man himself: https://assets.vogue.com/photos/576b...s/_LUC2418.jpg

I have a pair of lightweight P13 but I don't like the way they stack at the bottom so I'm trying to go for the roll up style but doing it the "normal" way, it just doesn't look right. And I can't seem to figure it out just by looking at pictures...

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by falkenauge View Post
                  Quick (and maybe stupid) question: how do I roll up my jeans to achieve the BBS look?

Picture of the man himself: https://assets.vogue.com/photos/576b...s/_LUC2418.jpg

I have a pair of lightweight P13 but I don't like the way they stack at the bottom so I'm trying to go for the roll up style but doing it the "normal" way, it just doesn't look right. And I can't seem to figure it out just by looking at pictures...
                  maybe that's what those weird stirrup things at the hems are for? never quite worked out what their purpose was..

Comment

• 13we2
                    • Sep 2015

Before ss17 he just does the classic pin-roll, try searching "pin roll jeans" on YouTube.

From ss17 onwards all of his jeans have added the inner ankle bands like the 11 line from earlier on, which makes it much easier - my fingers do hurt so much every time I do the p13 pin-roll cause I have to get it as tight as I can. In your picture he's wearing the ankle band ones which is actually visible if you look closer.

Comment

• falkenauge
                      • Nov 2015

Thanks dji and 13we2! The pin roll is actually what I was looking for. How did I not know that? I just tried it and it works perfectly - fell in love with my P13's all over again!

But I do need to try the newer ones with the ankle band asap

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                        • Apr 2013

I replaced most of mine for ankle band ones, its just too critical to have the best possible fit I want, shame it was not adopted earlier.
                        Originally posted by unwashed
                        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                        Originally posted by Ahimsa
                        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• falkenauge
                          • Nov 2015

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                          I replaced most of mine for ankle band ones, its just too critical to have the best possible fit I want, shame it was not adopted earlier.
                          Could you post a picture of how it looks in real life? I can't really imagine

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Does the Boris OUTDOOR JACKET 1 fit small or true to size? Trying to figure out if I should get a 50 if I'm typically a 48.

Comment

• falkenauge
                              • Nov 2015

I tried the size L from last year and it was too tight. I‘m usually an XL in BBS. So I would say tts (at least in my case)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                                Does the Boris OUTDOOR JACKET 1 fit small or true to size? Trying to figure out if I should get a 50 if I'm typically a 48.
                                If you mean the taped parka, TTS. I took a Small, and I'm a 48.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎