What's the URL for outlet? Thanks

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      What's the URL for outlet? Thanks
      no no like in real life, an outlet store
      Originally posted by unwashed
      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
      Originally posted by Ahimsa
      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

What’s the URL for real life? Thanks
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• mamooon
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
          What’s the URL for real life? Thanks

Comment

• Espresto
            • Feb 2016

I had a pair of mainline BBS P11's re-dyed recently and the buttons and other leather components are completely brittle and shrunken after the dyeing process. I'm really heart-broken about the whole thing. Does anyone know how one might go about getting replacement buttons/leather hardware? Should I just email BBS directly, or one of the stores? Or is it something that they don't do at all? Would appreciate any info you guys might have–I'm sure someone has had a similar need in the past.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Espresto View Post
              I had a pair of mainline BBS P11's re-dyed recently and the buttons and other leather components are completely brittle and shrunken after the dyeing process. I'm really heart-broken about the whole thing. Does anyone know how one might go about getting replacement buttons/leather hardware? Should I just email BBS directly, or one of the stores? Or is it something that they don't do at all? Would appreciate any info you guys might have–I'm sure someone has had a similar need in the past.
              Might not be directly about BBS, but I lost a button on a Rick Owens garment and just mailed to the address on their website. Had replacement buttons within a month of writing.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Espresto View Post
                same thing happened to me, went with colibri, the leather thing in the back became mush
                Originally posted by unwashed
                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Same here. Yes, email BBS for replacement buttons. They might charge you, and it will be a bitch to put them back on, but I did it.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                    same thing happened to me, went with colibri, the leather thing in the back became mush
                    Leather dyeing and treatment is different from fabric dyeing. sometimes in dyeing fabric a slight amount of heat is needed and it can affect the leather by shrinking, making it crisper or whatever. When redying a garment with leather buttons or details its always good if possible to remove the leather
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• jap808
                      • Dec 2012

I lost 2 buttons of my Tejana, 2 years ago and they (BBS, Spain) was super-kind and sold me replacement without any charge. But I'm quite near (Italy).
                      Other then that, ask the shop: I did the same for other BBS' pants with Dantone and -in some weeks- they get the replacement from BBS and sent it to me.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
                        I lost 2 buttons of my Tejana, 2 years ago and they (BBS, Spain) was super-kind and sold me replacement without any charge. But I'm quite near (Italy).
                        Other then that, ask the shop: I did the same for other BBS' pants with Dantone and -in some weeks- they get the replacement from BBS and sent it to me.
                        LOL......
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• delicious_not
                          • Dec 2012

does anyone own any drkshdw stuff made of BG cotton fabric? the one that looks brushed, like flannel, introduced a few seasons ago. will it turn to shit after a few washes? i like the look and it must be super nice to touch, but i'm concerned about the possible pilling issue.

Comment

• nvsnli
                            • Mar 2013

Does CCP offer extra laces?
                            Got my first pair of drips but the laces have greenish undertone and i am not feeling it.
                            I want them to be all black.

Also can normal shoe cream be applied without ruining the shoe, i want to make them even more black.
                            Thank you in advance for your replies.

Comment

• k3mist
                              • Apr 2013

you can get extra laces through your retailer, it'll be quicker than going through Simone..thats my experience at least. Although I suspect it will still be greenish. Try asking the retailer?

Comment

• blackfedora
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
                                Does CCP offer extra laces?
                                Got my first pair of drips but the laces have greenish undertone and i am not feeling it.
                                I want them to be all black.

Also can normal shoe cream be applied without ruining the shoe, i want to make them even more black.
                                Thank you in advance for your replies.
                                CCP laces are cotton and can be over-dyed with conventional fabric dye to give a dead black colour. From my experience, shoes cream, oil and leather dye are fine to use on drip sneakers, blackity black is obtainable, but requires a little experimentation.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎