X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
    Truth. Walking was super uncomfortable in the beginning as well.

I've read before that you can send stuff back in to get in repaired (think this was a story about a jacket), but takes almost equal as long as a custom order to get it back again.
    luck of the draw, first time I sent back my jacket it was returned in about a month. this time it's been over 5 months and still waiting, however I do appreciate the ongoing post-sale support as it isn't a service they have to offer.

Comment

• CAD
      • Nov 2010

hi everybody,

Anyone knows which season is this Ann's leather jacket?

Thank you.

Comment

• 13we2
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by dji View Post
        luck of the draw, first time I sent back my jacket it was returned in about a month. this time it's been over 5 months and still waiting, however I do appreciate the ongoing post-sale support as it isn't a service they have to offer.
        How do you get in touch with CCP? No matter from which retailers you've bought a CCP article, you can just send back to CCP directly for repairing? Where can I find their email? Thank you for sharing this!

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
          How do you get in touch with CCP? No matter from which retailers you've bought a CCP article, you can just send back to CCP directly for repairing? Where can I find their email? Thank you for sharing this!
          generally best to go directly through the retailer you purchased from, for example they won't offer the service for a piece purchased on the second market.

Comment

• Erich Fromm
            • May 2017

Originally posted by Barcode View Post
            Does anybody know whether Demeulemeester boots from recent collections are welted or cemented?
            Goodyear welt.

Comment

• Barcode
              • May 2017

Originally posted by Erich Fromm View Post
              Goodyear welt.
              Thanks for clearing it up!

Comment

• goldsamxo
                • Jan 2017

Seam Tape

Anyone know of good seam-tape I can experiment with? Looking for a tape I can use on cotton / shirt(s) not outerwear. Looking to experiment around with taping / overlocking, etc.
                Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• aussy
                  • Jul 2011

How does everyone feel about the bucket bag in terms of utility? The wearer is holding its strap or has their arm glued to their side in every pic I've seen, which makes me thinks it'd be frustrating to keep in place. I want to avoid a cross body bag if possible.

Comment

• etgreg
                    • Jan 2011

aussy, you are correct in your observation, using the strap around your shoulder does not offer an effective way to carry it securely without a constant readjustment. The more bulk/weight you add makes this even more problematic. The RO Bucket bag looks great but in my opinion lacks real ergonomics and functionality for long hauls.

Don't get me wrong I use mine, but I mainly carry it holding the strap in hand, and for short durations only.

What version? I own an older Bucket bag. The latest one seems to have a longer strap which might help.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• bi09111997
                      • Jun 2015

Hi Would anyone up here recommended Barney Nahkle boots? Thanks :D

Comment

• RK1
                        • May 2013

What footwear are you guys wearing during the summer months?

I'm looking for inspiration or suggestions..

Comment

• goldsamxo
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by RK1 View Post

I mainly wear Geobaskets when I go food-shopping / out for activities that make me walk around in the City.
                          If I'm feeling lazy I wear Adidas Tubular Dooms & if I'm actually 'going out' I wear boots (thin leather instead of something massive like my Comme boots).
                          Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                          Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• 13we2
                            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by RK1 View Post

Crocs, actually. My rule is no designer clothes June through September.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

Birks, Birks, Birks.
                              Also Drkshdw Ramones.
                              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                                Crocs, actually. My rule is no designer clothes June through September.
                                I go naked in the summer. Why sweat in my clothes?
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎