X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • La Dottoressa
    • Nov 2015

Originally posted by ElPopoto View Post
    Could someone direct me to information regarding vibram? I honestly couldn't find any. I purchased a Guidi 788z pair and I'd like to get them vibrammed to make the soles last longer. Do I just purchase one off vibram.com and get my cobbler to attach it? How does it exactly fit the soles?
    Your cobbler will have rubber soles to attach. Most of the time they have a couple options to choose from and they'll make it fit the specific shoe. No need to worry about the sole size/getting the order right.

Comment

• im_parfait
      Banned
      • Oct 2010

Hello!

Can anyone help me identify what type of leather is this (POELL jacket): DERC-PTC? PTC stands for paper bodning / lining I guess but what is DERC?

Comment

• blackfedora
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by im_parfait View Post
        Hello!

Can anyone help me identify what type of leather is this (POELL jacket): DERC-PTC? PTC stands for paper bodning / lining I guess but what is DERC?
        I think that may be reversed....PTC stands for object dyed leather or fabric. DERC would be the fabric code (paper/leather), but what type of leather it is, I don't know.

Comment

• kingscott
          • Mar 2018

Hey all.

Does anyone have any off the top recommendations for dark low-mid sneakers? Looking for something not totally perfect and polished. Part of my inspiration are these(https://www.janjanvanessche.com/cont...cbc21dc9a2e7a8) from JJVE FW Project #2.

I have found the site for the sneakers, but they don't have quite the same edge and appeal. Similarly, I've been looking at Ann D's Scamosciato sneaker.

Thanks!

Comment

• supercilious
            • Apr 2014

Im pretty sure the sneakers you are searching for are spalwarts, the ones you linked on some other thread seem off

Comment

• kingscott
              • Mar 2018

Oh, interesting. The one I linked above looks like Spalwarts.

Thanks!

Comment

• kattah
                • Feb 2018

can anyone recommend similar boots to the Ann Demeulemeester triple lace flat military boots (either knee or ankle high)? I can't find these anywhere in my size and love the look of triple lacing, lots of lace detail in general. Thanks!

Comment

• stagename
                  • Oct 2011

I'm looking for info on Sellam sizing for the leathers. TTS? Depends on models? IF anybody with some experience with the brand could chime in that would be super helpful. Thank you!

Comment

• stagename
                    • Oct 2011

One more Q, I have a bump that has appeared in the insole of both of my a1923 derbies, around the ball of the foot. I was wondering if anybody experienced that before. I can obviously bring them to a cobbler but I tend to know what's happening with my stuff before doing that.
                    Thanks!

Comment

• im_parfait
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
                      I think that may be reversed....PTC stands for object dyed leather or fabric. DERC would be the fabric code (paper/leather), but what type of leather it is, I don't know.
                      Thank for the info mate....

If anyone can provide any extra info that will be highly appreciated

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

Anyone know where to get Rick replacement laces? Same colour off white and softness?
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          Anyone know where to get Rick replacement laces? Same colour off white and softness?
                          Apparently you can ask an employee at a Rick store and they will give you some if available.
                          Other than that there are 2 pages that come to mind:

(vanilla cream 72 inch)
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

:) thanks. Found those as well on google. Thought someone might have already ordered some and could confirm quality... In the end might just ask friends at Rick to source some. I just need quite a few, so didn't want to ask too many favours.
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Hon
                              • Dec 2017

Hey everybody,
                              Anybody have any idea where I can find some Archival Ann D? This could obviously be in the “help finding” forum but I’m not looking for anything in particular, just pre-2012 Ann D when she was at her house wholeheartedly. I’ve scoured eBay for months, and being a tad unfamiliar with Archival Ann is a shame for me because a lot of eBay listings have vague descriptions lacking the information I need to date the piece, which means surely i’ve missed some gems from Ann herself. Thanks all.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                                • Jul 2015

Maybe ask the sellers what season it is when you see something you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎