Page 747 of 748 FirstFirst ... 247647697737738739740741742743744745746747748 LastLast
Results 14,921 to 14,940 of 14943

Thread: Small questions thread

  1. #14921

    Default

    Has anyone had experience with D.HYGEN, particularly the gloves? They make a pair of spiral zip gloves (similar to the Rick spiral zip boots). Looking to get a pair but not easy to come across.

  2. #14922

    Default

    Hi, I was wondering if the Instagram account @augusta1923 is ran by Simone and if not, is it a valid source for information about the brand?

  3. #14923

    Default

    Guidi Leather jacket (sort of matte) has rain spots.
    My cobbler recommended a pigmented leather impregnant spray.
    But that does not seem right.

    Any ideas how to remove?

  4. #14924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Do_Decor View Post
    Guidi Leather jacket (sort of matte) has rain spots.
    My cobbler recommended a pigmented leather impregnant spray.
    But that does not seem right.

    Any ideas how to remove?
    Tried just buffing them out with a soft shoe shine cloth? Has done the trick for me in the past.

  5. #14925

    Default

    I had posed this question during Larry but I am always paranoid about sizing and have no access to try them on so I am compiling info. Sizing on the Performa Kiss heels (any kiss heels) in relation to other Rick footwear. For reference I wear 40 in sharktooth soled shoes. I have heard that they fit more TTS (in which case I would order a 41) but I just wanted to make sure/see if owners had different experiences with sizing, stretching, etc.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

  6. #14926

    Default

    TTS in my friend's experience (F).

  7. #14927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex1017 View Post
    I had posed this question during Larry but I am always paranoid about sizing and have no access to try them on so I am compiling info. Sizing on the Performa Kiss heels (any kiss heels) in relation to other Rick footwear. For reference I wear 40 in sharktooth soled shoes. I have heard that they fit more TTS (in which case I would order a 41) but I just wanted to make sure/see if owners had different experiences with sizing, stretching, etc.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    tts

    ths performa versions wont have the heel breaking problem apparently and they have more grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

  8. #14928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    Tried just buffing them out with a soft shoe shine cloth? Has done the trick for me in the past.
    Unfortunately not! The spots remain. Thanks for the tip though.
    Also tried some aniline leather cleanser but to no avail. Ill give it to a leather specialist.
    Looking at your Alias- might I possibly have bought your murex bambas recently?

  9. #14929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Do_Decor View Post
    Unfortunately not! The spots remain. Thanks for the tip though.
    Also tried some aniline leather cleanser but to no avail. I‘ll give it to a leather specialist.
    Looking at your Alias- might I possibly have bought your murex bambas recently?
    I was wondering that when I saw Location Duesseldorf, Germany, and yes you are correct. Hope you are enjoying them man!

  10. #14930

    Default

    I read recently from a BoF article about Antonioli's plans for the Ann Demeulemeester label that there would be a capsule collection presented in Paris at the end of September. Anyone maybe have more information on this?

  11. #14931
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    I read recently from a BoF article about Antonioli's plans for the Ann Demeulemeester label that there would be a capsule collection presented in Paris at the end of September. Anyone maybe have more information on this?

    I wrote the article :-) But what more do you want to know? I believe Claudio said it will be 8 looks, 5 women's, 3 men's, but don't quote me on it.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  12. #14932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I wrote the article :-) But what more do you want to know? I believe Claudio said it will be 8 looks, 5 women's, 3 men's, but don't quote me on it.
    I was just curious if the collection had already been presented and what the impression was for attendees.

  13. #14933

    Default

    Can anyone recommend a UK parcel consolidator / forwarder? Given that covid has shut down my travel, looking to ship items from the UK to USA/Canada (fashion, tea, boots items). Any suggestions appreciated.

  14. #14934

    Default

    Hi Haydn,
    I had something similar happen — we moved to Amsterdam from London with about half of our stuff. We had meetings planned in London over the next few months, so expected to take a few bags back each time, then Covid hit. I used https://uk.interparcel.com/ to get a ~15kg suitcase of summer clothes sent to me when the weather warmed up. Not sure about times to USA/Canada, but it was 2 days to Amsterdam and relatively affordable.

    I am actually in my last day of quarantine in London and will be dealing with the rest of my stuff after we get the exhibition open. If I find any different services, I'll let you know, but I intend to start with Interparcel. Hope this helps.

  15. #14935

    Default

    Hey all ! Hope everything is alright. I got a question concerning Guidi line, mine are 8months old, and begin squeaking seriously. I had them Vibram by the best cobbler of my town about 6month ago. What can i do to fix it ?

  16. #14936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haydn View Post
    Can anyone recommend a UK parcel consolidator / forwarder? Given that covid has shut down my travel, looking to ship items from the UK to USA/Canada (fashion, tea, boots items). Any suggestions appreciated.
    I need the same thing. Maybe you got some information already? When I was living in France 1 year ago I was using this service https://www.parcelabc.fr/ . But would like to try something new.

  17. #14937

    Default

    Thoughts on Moncler Acquiring Stone Island ?

  18. #14938

    Default

    Better Moncler than a conglomerate or investment group I guess, not that I personally own any Stone Island. Curious what others think.

  19. #14939
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mne View Post
    Thoughts on Moncler Acquiring Stone Island ?

    Not happy about it. Supposingly they are not touching SI's R&D, which is the most important thing. But they will certainly make it "fashion" - meaning every kid in Seoul will want a jacket.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  20. #14940

    Default

    I am curious to know how shadow project will be affected by the acquisition

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •