X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex1017
    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    fwiw they are platforms not really heels if anyone is wondering about that, they are pretty comfortable, id try to cop asap because they are going to be rare for FW19, but id only suggest the RR version not the RU
    Just out of curiosity why? I much prefer the solid black look of the RU over the greyish sole of the RR. Is the bull leather noticeably nicer? Thanks!

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
      Just out of curiosity why? I much prefer the solid black look of the RU over the greyish sole of the RR. Is the bull leather noticeably nicer? Thanks!
      Toe is squarer, has a better shape/the undersole is black and not tan colored.

the next RU is the RR from FW19
      Originally posted by unwashed
      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
      Originally posted by Ahimsa
      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Monoral
        • Mar 2014

What is CCP paper dart leather?

Comment

• haydn
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
          Toe is squarer, has a better shape/the undersole is black and not tan colored.

the next RU is the RR from FW19
          Just received the boots in RU; RU19F4846 LHGE 09

Underside is black and the heel is a layer of rubber. Super happy with them. Was worried that they’d be tan as from some of the sites that had pre-orders they had tan as an image. Not sure if this was changed after pre-orders, as I couldn’t imagine walking in this boot with a leather sole.

They’re amazing. The elastic band at the top is very thick and tight. Hoping it won’t stretch out over time.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by haydn View Post
            Just received the boots in RU; RU19F4846 LHGE 09

Underside is black and the heel is a layer of rubber. Super happy with them. Was worried that they’d be tan as from some of the sites that had pre-orders they had tan as an image. Not sure if this was changed after pre-orders, as I couldn’t imagine walking in this boot with a leather sole.

They’re amazing. The elastic band at the top is very thick and tight. Hoping it won’t stretch out over time.
            I copped the RR ones but at this point I do not really see the difference between the RU and the RR's that much.
            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Does anyone own the Rick Owens boxer shorts and can tell me how they fit? TIA
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Jeroenr
                • May 2016

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                Does anyone own the Rick Owens boxer shorts and can tell me how they fit? TIA
                Yes, i do. i have 2 pairs.
                Main line from Walrus and Drkshdw from Dirt.

With most RO shorts, i size down. Wear normally 48. Boxers i got in 46. They have an elastic waistband so they stretch.
                Got the Drkshdw ones in S and they fit in the waist, but leg opening is a bit wide.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Thanks!
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Lex1017
                    • Jul 2015

@triggerdiscipline and haydn. Sorry to clog this thread with kiss bot stuff, but how are they fitting in relation t other rick shoes. Customer care told me if I wear 40 in sharktooths to grab 41. Any thoughts?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

@triggerdiscipline and haydn. Sorry to clog this thread with kiss bot stuff, but how are they fitting in relation t other rick shoes. Customer care told me if I wear 40 in sharktooths to grab 41. Any thoughts?
                      no idea, i went TTS tbh, usually wear 44 in other shoes, copped 44.

Comment

• zccaado
                        • Apr 2019

Is anyone able to comment on the quality/longetivity of By Walid's creations? Currently mulling over the purchase of a jacket by him made out of upcycled victorian silk. Thanks

Comment

• haydn
                          • Feb 2013

True to size. There isn’t a lot of give in the toe or shaft like some other rick boots, but order your normal size and you’ll be fine. You’d want as close as possible to your true size for stability when waking in these (which I still haven’t attempted outside of my home yet).

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zccaado View Post
                            Is anyone able to comment on the quality/longetivity of By Walid's creations? Currently mulling over the purchase of a jacket by him made out of upcycled victorian silk. Thanks
                            I always admire them, and Walid is such a lovely guy, too. I can't comment on longevity, as I don't own any.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

Well the material has survived until now, so …
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• zccaado
                                • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                                Well the material has survived until now, so …
                                I am slightly wary because of the jewelled inserts on this particular garment... I really do admire his craftmanship but have generally found his designs gauche. This jacket on the other hand...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎