• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flashoflight
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
    L,

Please email Dashon at: dashon@zambarrett.com.
    he will answer all your questions.
    things get to Canada without much issue so it should be fine
    Will do, thanks!

Thanks everyone else for the advice/help as well!

Comment

• Lex1017
      • Jul 2015

Recently got some Rick runway trousers from Mastodon off Yoox. Had a couple questions. 1. Did Rick use the older white tags on the trousers that season (Firbanks trousers more specifcally)? These ones have an older tag (product code, print style, and quality all check out) but my other pair have the new long tag. 2. Does Yoox sell samples? I ask this because on the inside of the fly front there is a pin with a piece of masking tape that appears to read in had writing "No un Coetta A8LM" (It's hard to read). The construction is the same as astaires internally, but the fly extension is a different style. I figured that it might be a pre-production note that they would change for manufacturing and just forgot to leave on (also may explain the older tag). TLDR: Does Yoox sell samples or was a lovely employee gifting me a cryptic message and new dick hole? Thanks!

Comment

• haydn
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
        Recently got some Rick runway trousers from Mastodon off Yoox. Had a couple questions. 1. Did Rick use the older white tags on the trousers that season (Firbanks trousers more specifcally)? These ones have an older tag (product code, print style, and quality all check out) but my other pair have the new long tag. 2. Does Yoox sell samples? I ask this because on the inside of the fly front there is a pin with a piece of masking tape that appears to read in had writing "No un Coetta A8LM" (It's hard to read). The construction is the same as astaires internally, but the fly extension is a different style. I figured that it might be a pre-production note that they would change for manufacturing and just forgot to leave on (also may explain the older tag). TLDR: Does Yoox sell samples or was a lovely employee gifting me a cryptic message and new dick hole? Thanks!
        While I'm not sure if yoox sells samples - I believe they have must have a relationship of some sort with Rick Owens (or "owenscorp"). They have a massive amount of inventory of both mens and women in comparison to other designers on their site and often get pieces that I've not seen available anywhere else. They also currently have an assortment of the whirlpool embroidered pieces from last summer which were described as being available through rickowens.eu/ flagship only - so i'm guessing these unsold items went directly to yoox. They also get a significant amount of one-offs rick pieces over the last 6 months in sample size (usually a 48 for men), which I'm assuming are samples produced for photography / trade.

That being said - i don't think their buying chain is as tight as they advertise. I received what I'm confident were a counterfeit pair of shorts from Mastodon (tag spelled Mastadon) in the fall.

Comment

• julian_doe
          • Mar 2013

Short answer:

Yes, Yoox sells samples.

Something to keep in mind, is that (in my experience) Rick samples usually are labelled as "Sample" somewhere in the garment care tag, or the hang-tag.

Comment

• Lex1017
            • Jul 2015

Thank you Haydn and Julian for the responses. No sample tag anywhere. I doubt Yoox would knowingly put a pin in the fly front area, so I am so curious where it came from. Construction is on point so if it is counterfeit salute to the counterfeiters. I am just going to attach the photos for reference. Also, hhe composition says 100% cotton but the code is SRB, which is similar to this pair, whose code is SR and is a linen blend.(https://www.farfetch.com/az/shopping...-11735117.aspx). Mine look the exact same and definitely feels like linen. SORRY IN ADVANCE I KNOW THIS IS TURNING INTO A LEGIT CHECK.

Thanks guys!!
            Last edited by Lex1017; 07-06-2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• DreamtNaught
              • Jul 2018

Footwear is easy, but finding clothes on the other hand that fit a 5'4 is such a pain.

I'm specifically looking for brands that carry XS~XXS (44-42). The ones I found and keep an eye on are Lentrian, Individual Sentiments, Leon Louis, Incarnation, Obscur and InAisce (defunct, I know, secondhand market). I'm not that attracted to BBS's unfortunately. Can anyone recommend me more?

I'm mostly looking for pants, any women pairs that pass as unisex would be nice. Those Zam Barrett pairs look so amazing but they only go down to 44, I'm 42. Skeleton, I know.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by DreamtNaught View Post
                Footwear is easy, but finding clothes on the other hand that fit a 5'4 is such a pain.

I'm specifically looking for brands that carry XS~XXS (44-42). The ones I found and keep an eye on are Lentrian, Individual Sentiments, Leon Louis, Incarnation, Obscur and InAisce (defunct, I know, secondhand market). I'm not that attracted to BBS's unfortunately. Can anyone recommend me more?

I'm mostly looking for pants, any women pairs that pass as unisex would be nice. Those Zam Barrett pairs look so amazing but they only go down to 44, I'm 42. Skeleton, I know.
                suggest just looking into japanese brands, becuase those tend to be smaller
                Originally posted by unwashed
                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• unwashed
                  • Dec 2008

Thank you Haydn and Julian for the responses. No sample tag anywhere....
                  So whats up with the item?-code 0-0-0 above "Prodotta da:" in the 3rd image? Usually there is also code there. That could signal sample, since no item?-code was yet known creating it?
                  Grailed link

Comment

• Lex1017
                    • Jul 2015

Ya I noticed that just today. I was thinking the same thing. There are bunch of items on grailed as well that are 0-0-0 that seem like samples as I haven't seen a lot of them around. Either that or they're all fakes. From the little research I have done, SR is Linen wool blend and SRB is linen wool cotton blend I think. The fabric is so heavy I am really into it, feeling it and seeing it was 100% cotton was not possible. I am kind of thinking that tag was half edited and then thrown in as a placeholder to demonstrates the placing of the loop those tags are sewn on to.
                    Last edited by Lex1017; 07-08-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• CT0017
                      • Nov 2012

Suto Corp charges a 8% fees on the sum of whatever you have purchased with them. Which is extremely high as compare to From Japan they charge absolutely no fees at all and has a well integrated system to purchase any items from Japan.

Suto Corp have a complicated system that is outdated which means low efficiency on the consistency to remind you the product arrival and package consolidation was completed. They can not give you an answer right away on email but instead have to transfer your request to their so called "purchase division” or “billing division”. You must keep sending email to ask them the current status of your order and mostly they appears to don't understand what you are saying. This is my two years of experience with Suto Corp, unless you are buying medicine from Japan that From Japan can't order for you but Suto Corp can.

These are the facts from my experience of using Suto Corp's services and I hope this might help any of you in your future purchases from Japan.
                      Last edited by CT0017; 07-13-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• battleangelkali
                        • Jul 2018

I'm aware the forum is centered around the discussion of high fashion, so does that mean that all posts have to be about that in some way? Can I not make a thread about cybergoth subculture, or make a WAYWT post with me wearing Harajuku or rave outfits?

It's okay if not - I'm just a little unsure and would like clarification.

Comment

• aussy
                          • Jul 2011

you can post whatever fits you want in WAYWT
                          you can start that thread in the culture subforum where most non fashion discussion takes place

Comment

• battleangelkali
                            • Jul 2018

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                            you can post whatever fits you want in WAYWT
                            you can start that thread in the culture subforum where most non fashion discussion takes place
                            Thank you!

Comment

• ticiana
                              • May 2011

I can't recognise the label

Hi,

I need help. I wasn't sure if i can post my question here but I am trying to identify the label on this picture. Please help me. 37363749_2073391199397698_3299994008272502784_o.jpg

Thank you :)

Comment

• unujnha
                                • Sep 2008

hi

it there any shop I can still buy Hoka One One Tor Hi Wp black? i need us11(290)~11.5
                                seems like people are selling on taobao for 500us but they are saying they are buyin it from overseas too
                                did they rerelease in Japan?
                                "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎