• Show
Clear All
  • bi09111997
    • Jun 2015

Thanks you Faust !

Comment

• Sprawler
      • Oct 2016

Does anybody know how the white plaster / chalk Margiela replicas wear? Specifically, how the plaster effect wears off, and if it looks as bad as the Converse x Margielas. I'm having a really hard time finding any details online about them, so any help is much appreciated.

Comment

• stagename
        • Oct 2011

I`m on the market for a pair of a1923 double zips. For those who have a pair, would you recommend wearing them with or without an insole?
        Thanks!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stagename View Post
          I`m on the market for a pair of a1923 double zips. For those who have a pair, would you recommend wearing them with or without an insole?
          Thanks!
          Strange question. I put an insole on any footwear that's too big. What am I missing?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

I can buy TTS or buy a size bigger and put an insole in. Which way should I go? Some people seem to say that they are quite uncomfortable without an insole. If this is the case I'll go the insole way, if not I prefer my shoes TTS without an insole...

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I can buy TTS or buy a size bigger and put an insole in. Which way should I go? Some people seem to say that they are quite uncomfortable without an insole. If this is the case I'll go the insole way, if not I prefer my shoes TTS without an insole...
              Oh, I see, because of the low rise or something of the sort? The only pair of Augusta I have are derbies and I don't have an insole. But don't they run big in the first place?
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• poltergiest
                • May 2017

Totally clueless on the ccp front but I heard that you could send in drips for them to be re-dipped? Was that ever really a thing?

Comment

• stagename
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Oh, I see, because of the low rise or something of the sort? The only pair of Augusta I have are derbies and I don't have an insole. But don't they run big in the first place?
                  Not sure, it seems the sole is uncomfortable? I have derbies too, without an insole, and they are fine. I was just wondering... Vertice recommends wearing the boots with an insole which got me thinking that I should ask for advice ... Thanks though!

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Thanks!
                    I wear most of my leather soled footwear with at least a thin insole for a little added comfort, but its just a personal preference.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• yffet
                      • Aug 2009

Hello :)

I am thinking about a MA+ special order (nothing fancy, just the cross tee in midnight blue, the color frow FW13)

Do you guys know an EU shop that can help me?

Thinking about PnP for now, i guess i ll just send them a mail and see.

But if you know a trick let me know :)

edit : nope, not possible @pnp it seems

edit 2 : \/ yeah looks like a tee is not enought to custom order.
                      Last edited by yffet; 05-15-2017, 06:18 PM.
                      Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I highly doubt many stores will want to work with you on a custom order for a tee.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zen dog
                          • Jan 2014

Try "aredaugust". Jesse is a great guy.i know it's not MA+, but you have more control and can do a little something to make it your own and not just a copy
                          Last edited by zen dog; 05-15-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

Thanks!
                            I wear A1923's with a thin insole as the leather sole is quite hard compared to other footwear that doesn't come with an insole or any padding like Guidi.

Originally posted by poltergiest View Post
                            Totally clueless on the ccp front but I heard that you could send in drips for them to be re-dipped? Was that ever really a thing?
                            this is bunk. why would you want them redripped anyway, shit is awkward to walk in until the drip start to wear down.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                              this is bunk. why would you want them redripped anyway, shit is awkward to walk in until the drip start to wear down.
                              Truth. Walking was super uncomfortable in the beginning as well.

I've read before that you can send stuff back in to get in repaired (think this was a story about a jacket), but takes almost equal as long as a custom order to get it back again.

Comment

• Barcode
                                • May 2017

Does anybody know whether Demeulemeester boots from recent collections are welted or cemented?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎