Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doldrums
    • Dec 2008

Rick owens high collar Wool shearling version: does it have a white interior? Final question - what do the zippers say on them? Would seriously some help with this as I have a chance at one of them but no logo/tags so I'm concerned about authenticity etc. Can't imagine a fake version of this of all jackets....

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

off topic anyone know of any decent sushi places (ideally not too expensive im a poor student :( its true) in london pretty open my friends are wanting to go tomorrow and i dont eat out often here so ot up on my resturants , also what ever area any good bars places to go out after

god it feels so long since iv been out out just cause school is so heavy at the moment

Comment

• drexl
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
        Rick owens high collar Wool shearling version: does it have a white interior? Final question - what do the zippers say on them? Would seriously some help with this as I have a chance at one of them but no logo/tags so I'm concerned about authenticity etc. Can't imagine a fake version of this of all jackets....
        Yeah, there's a fake version floating out there (as seen here: http://cgi.ebay.com/RICK-OWENS-Shear...QQcmdZViewItem), originally sold by that nicky_li guy on Ebay. Rick only uses RY zippers I believe...

Comment

• ardeetee
          • Apr 2007

the wool high collar does exist with white interior.

all the zippers i've seen on the RO pieces have "Ry, made in Italy" on them

Comment

• ardeetee
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by drexl View Post
            Yeah, there's a fake version floating out there (as seen here: http://cgi.ebay.com/RICK-OWENS-Shear...QQcmdZViewItem), originally sold by that nicky_li guy on Ebay. Rick only uses RY zippers I believe...
            something does loook a bit off, the zippers for one definitely look wrong

Comment

• cuddly
              • Sep 2007

crazy how people are making fake's of this jacket.the ziper does look wrong, on mine it's longer and yes, marked by RY on the back and on the stopper below.the inside on left,right has cotton panels,the back is silk. all white.sheerling is not bright white,but slightly grey.

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
              something does loook a bit off, the zippers for one definitely look wrong

Comment

• gt2-josh
                • Sep 2008

The other measurement to note on Julius is that a Size 4 is significantly longer than a Size 3. I'm 5'8" and a slim 50. Julius Size 3 is perfect for me but without any room to spare. A Size 4 would allow for layering but I'm about 3" too short to pull it off.

BTW, Julius SS'09 2nd shipment landed at NA stockists this week.

Josh

Comment

• Arcane
                  • Jul 2008

Anyone got any tricks for shrinking Rick double layer tees back into shape? One of my 100% cotton ones have stretched quite heavy at the hem. Just wash them hot, I usually hand wash them, should I try boiling water for washing?
                  Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Oct 2008

im no expert, but that doesnt sound like it would work too well.

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

I did reshape the damir doma dual layer -tee from ss08 this week, just handwashed it in cold water and had it dry flat while I pulled it to its original shape. Had to do it cause last time I washed it I hanged it to dry and it got skew as f. It did shrink abit too, and this was with cold water.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

certain materials will shrink when they get wet regardless of the temperature, so you can just cold wash and reshape. the RO tees however are a bit stretchier, they dont shrink with just cold water from my experience, but can actually stretch even more when wet.

I've just hand washed my double layer tees in warm water and put them into a dryer for just 10-15 minutes or so at a low temp, then just lay flat to dry. that has reshaped them quite well. best is to use a mesh laundry bag, and check on it after a few mins so it wont shrink too much.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• KM80
                          • Mar 2008

Yeah I've hand washed sheer RO tees in warm to hot water and then put them in those dryer bags for delicates, they've at least shrunk back to their original size, a couple probably a little smaller which I didn't mind as they easily stretch again.

Comment

• doldrums
                            • Dec 2008

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
                            crazy how people are making fake's of this jacket.the ziper does look wrong, on mine it's longer and yes, marked by RY on the back and on the stopper below.the inside on left,right has cotton panels,the back is silk. all white.sheerling is not bright white,but slightly grey.

Comment

• quiet noise
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2008

anyone knows how ann demeulemeesters trousers are sized? im tempted to order these

but im a little frightened since i have experienced that "S" can mean pretty much anything between 28 and 31 in waist. im usaly a 28-slim 29 so it would be great if anyone could share some wisdom on this subject

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                                • Nov 2006

I find Ann's Small to actually fit a 30-32 more than anything. Sounds like you would need an XS

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎