X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Reather

[quote user="maldoror"]My girlfriend is looking for a leather jacket for her birthday. My first inclination is the mr. oweeans, but I don't know where to buy. Any destination help or other suggestions? Internet stores are great, but actual stock in NYC area is greatest.[/quote]

Go check Barneys and fast, isn't RO on sale right now?!

As for online; net-a-porter.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• JSebbe
      • Mar 2008

Ann d prints

Eloo'

looking for various of ann d prints, just an image of the prints that is.

If anyone have seen this, I would very much appreciate if u could share it.

Thx in advance.

Comment

• mindrice
        • Jun 2007

Re: Ann d prints

^^^ graphic art by kara elizabeth walker

amazon has her books

Comment

• Largo
          • Apr 2008

Thanks

[quote user="Faust"]

No. A bit too busy and costumey. Definitely not a first or a second jacket purchase if you are building the wardrobe. The ties can probably be removed, but if they function as pullers, you might have a bit of trouble opening/closing the jacket.

[/quote]

Thanks. After first blush, I realized it wouldn't work terribly well for that purpose (wardrobe building), especially mine. I do like it, but no way I could pull it off. I think I'm going to just go on a budget building mission and go into A soon (or Rick Owens once it opens) for that 'perfect piece'. Or maybe one of the CCP overlocks off of Lazzari...........

Comment

• JSebbe
            • Mar 2008

Re: Ann d prints

okey, cheers!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="maldoror"]My girlfriend is looking for a leather jacket for her birthday. My first inclination is the mr. oweeans, but I don't know where to buy. Any destination help or other suggestions? Internet stores are great, but actual stock in NYC area is greatest.[/quote]

Barneys, Kirna Zabete, Jeffrey (not sure if they have the womens).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                • Feb 2008

Raf by Raf Simons Denim

Does anyone know where I can pick up the coated/waxed blackraf by raf simons jeans in an 32 online? thanks

Comment

• my friend goo
                  • Oct 2007

Re: Raf by Raf Simons Denim

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/toledo/974732/1033274/

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                    • Feb 2008

[quote user="my friend goo"]http://www.rakuten.co.jp/toledo/974732/1033274/[/quote]

you, my friend are my hero. but any sits where i dont have to go through a proxy :(

Comment

• Cestlavie
                      • Apr 2008

Hi, i have a small question about bags.. i'd like to buy some black, slouchy mens bag which you wear across your shoulders.. should be made of cloth/wool, not leather and have a quite "saggy" shape.. means no big zippers, pockets, etc,.

do you have any idea at which label i could find such a bag, holding in mind that i want to spend 500USD at maximum..

thank you!

Comment

• justine
                        • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]+butter in bklyn

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ good call
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• maldoror
                            • Jun 2007

[quote user="justine"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]+butter in bklyn[/quote]

Thanks everyone for the help. No luck so far, but haven't checked out Butter yet.

Comment

• aruva
                              • Dec 2007

RO pricing

To the globetrotting shoppers of SZ:

I would be in Paris next month for a couple of weeks.Shopping constitutes a big part of my stay there. As american dollar has tanked against euro, would the shopping in parisbe cheaper than US especially for RO,MA+ etc... Since these are europe based labels, I guess they must be cheaper than US stores,considering there is no VAT too. I may be wrong here. Also, high on list are japaneses designers ,if Ifind them there.

Any advice highly appreciated.

Comment

• drexl
                                • Sep 2006

Re: RO pricing

[quote user="aruva"]

To the globetrotting shoppers of SZ:

I would be in Paris next month for a couple of weeks.Shopping constitutes a big part of my stay there. As american dollar has tanked against euro, would the shopping in parisbe cheaper than US especially for RO,MA+ etc... Since these are europe based labels, I guess they must be cheaper than US stores,considering there is no VAT too. I may be wrong here. Also, high on list are japaneses designers ,if Ifind them there.

Any advice highly appreciated.

[/quote]

I don't think it would be significantly cheaper, since most store orders in the US would've been paid at a lower exchange rate (around $1.35-$1.45/Euro back in 07) instead of today's spot rate of $1.55-$1.6/Euro. Depends on if there's a large difference in markups and the VAT deduction I guess...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎